its a shake for goodness sake

itsallafarce

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

go hit one then benchwarmer faggot.then get one of your union brothers to touch it up after its dissed 7 times over, rollin state to state.when did you paint last.5...maybe 6 years ago,got dissed,you cried,so you picked up an olympus and it was like the girlfreind you never had....ah how sweet,well im glad you found your passion.do you use your airmiles at the one-hour???maybe you could fly somewhere and bench with best.you could pack one of those folding stick seats.talk about old timesand share a can of beans.then come home to your tercel and go back to de-odorizing roller skates at the arena,dreamin about the weekend where you can bust out the flash and lense.nice.looks good on ya buddy.

pink pantys?...quit stealin my lines fuckoh.and one more thing farce.the internet is a joke.its destroying graffiti.REASON #1-you used to be able to go city to city and feel different vibes/styles.now because of magazines and the internet, graffiti looks the same any where you land.that sucks.its grey,one big grey area.bunk.--i hit trains so im in a place with dudes from all over.dudes that "seem" to stay true.{not all but the guys that rock hard}-obviously-different styles.i call a bluff when i see it...........REASON #2-everybody wants to be everybody elses freind."oh yeah hit me up on your msn..or aol..or whatever.gay.i look at a dudes graffiti,i can look at him.if hes hella clean and uses like montana or some shit hes probably a clean cut guy maybe from the burbs or whatever[not sayin anything is wrong with that as long as hes got style] if hes quick rugged maybe stock cap or whatever hes probably rough,and most likelya bomber on the streets before anything probably an angry cat with mean lookin ruff graff,thats what i like,but thats just me...notsayin clean and crisp aint good because it is.its just preference.anyways back to my point as i ramble beef is good.meaningless beef is not.beef breeds style.you get crossed,you wanna get better.you got beef you hit more than the next guy.nowadys with this computer bullshit everybody seems like a pussy.because its so faceless i choose to bring points out about people..to show them,maybe theyll change.become more "real" or solid.i dont flash my name cause im an asshole on here..for sure.i cant have my shit rollin round pissed on by some new jack that got his feelins hurt.im doin him good.he just dont know it.my shit is me rollin around diss it your spittin on me...and beleive me i dont take that shit lightly.im doin you a favor.my shit dont get dissed and it aint about to start too cause of me pullin cards over a computer screen. BELEIVE THIS--if your on the west coast youv caught my shit.and liked it.iv got hundreads.beleive that. over and out.

Originally posted by the kill

pink pantys?...quit stealin my lines fuckoh.and one more thing farce.the internet is a joke.its destroying graffiti.REASON #1-you used to be able to go city to city and feel different vibes/styles.now because of magazines and the internet, graffiti looks the same any where you land.that sucks.its grey,one big grey area.bunk.--i hit trains so im in a place with dudes from all over.dudes that "seem" to stay true.{not all but the guys that rock hard}-obviously-different styles.i call a bluff when i see it...........REASON #2-everybody wants to be everybody elses freind."oh yeah hit me up on your msn..or aol..or whatever.gay.i look at a dudes graffiti,i can look at him.if hes hella clean and uses like montana or some shit hes probably a clean cut guy maybe from the burbs or whatever[not sayin anything is wrong with that as long as hes got style] if hes quick rugged maybe stock cap or whatever hes probably rough,and most likelya bomber on the streets before anything probably an angry cat with mean lookin ruff graff,thats what i like,but thats just me...notsayin clean and crisp aint good because it is.its just preference.anyways back to my point as i ramble beef is good.meaningless beef is not.beef breeds style.you get crossed,you wanna get better.you got beef you hit more than the next guy.nowadys with this computer bullshit everybody seems like a pussy.because its so faceless i choose to bring points out about people..to show them,maybe theyll change.become more "real" or solid.i dont flash my name cause im an asshole on here..for sure.i cant have my shit rollin round pissed on by some new jack that got his feelins hurt.im doin him good.he just dont know it.my shit is me rollin around diss it your spittin on me...and beleive me i dont take that shit lightly.im doin you a favor.my shit dont get dissed and it aint about to start too cause of me pullin cards over a computer screen. BELEIVE THIS--if your on the west coast youv caught my shit.and liked it.iv got hundreads.beleive that. over and out.

...agreed...but yer still an asshole...and i'm not hiding behind a fake name and i don't own a computer...hit me up on my msm and we'll swap the newest trick daddy tracks...