its a damn shame...

NAYM IS DEAD

one of my best friends, the kid who got me into graff, the kid who everyone thought was my older brother is going to be locked up for six months of shock begining tomorrow...he doesnt deserve the punishment, he doesnt deserve all the shit he'll get while locked up...he deserves a fucking medal for owning our city for a solid two years...ill miss him while hes gone, and i cant wait untill spring when he gets out...

FREE JET.

W.A.T.P. FOREVER FAMALIA...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shock is a prison bootcamp program for first time felons...its alot better than prison but its no picnic...

hopefully he comes out a stronger better person than he went in...and trust me...although probably not in this city he WILL be killin shit as soon as hes out...its who he is...and i cant wait...

getting locked up is the worst feeling in the world, you have no say so about any thing, it will make you crazy, i was incarcerated when i was 16 for 10 months and 3 days, i only wish i had gotten into gragg then id have come out with a dope hand,. note to your buddy,... keep your head up, 6 months aint shit, keep to yourself, dont get caught up in no bullshit, dont try bein a hard badass cause theres always someone harder, make people laugh and youll be straight, get a few pen pals, and write that guy, when i was there the only thing i had to look forward to was mail and banana pudding on thur. and most of al, draw draw draw! best of luck.

stonewall jackson #h45015

Archived