Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

its a damn good thing that we dont have to carve everything out of stone anymore!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Dec 5, 2001.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

its a damn good thing we dont have to carve everything out of stone these days. think about it, a million years ago, people had smack a rock with another rock for like a week, just to make a little hole in it, so they could collect blood from a freshly killed goat and please their god. now a days, you can just use an empty butter tub, or a 20 oz cherry coke bottle or something. thats a fuck load easier than trying to bash one out of solid rock. and thats just to make a bowl, think if you had to make a sewing machine, or a lawn mower. it would take forever.

thats all.

seeking/3am discovery channel watcher

2. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

wow.. that was deep. ha!

this reminds me of the time when i was like 4 or 5 years old and i found a feather. for some reason i thought it would be wise of me to go to the bathroom to look at it in the mirror and watch myself it in half with a scissors. i ended up missing the feather totally considering i was using the mirror to see what i was doing, and my depth-perception was considerably off. i cut of like a big chunk of hair that hung to my eyebrows on the left side of my forehead.

needless to say my school picture was very funny. not so much a ha ha funny, but a hey look at that stupid kid.

3. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k Elite Member

i joined that club along time ago... have you joined the 5am discovery channel club yet?.. my dues are paid through 2004..

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

corsican brothers

5. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

"seeking/3am discovery channel watcher"

im not shitting you seeks as i was reading your post and i was thinking dam crackhead is up watching late nite discovery channel...and sure as shit it s 3am and your watching about neanderthals...hahaha....i dig that channel so much, between that and national geographic, i can be set for hours...nothing is better late at nite...

rOe, always wonder

6. hahaha
    i thought you were about to take back something you said

7. got tha feva

got tha feva Guest

It would definately make everyone rethink the majority of sex toy inventions. stone = ouch.

8. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

carving

I can't help but notice that I rarely see graf that can touch some Classical Greek sculpture though.......

9. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

"seeking/3am discovery channel watcher"
    "have you joined the 5am discovery channel club yet?.. my dues are paid through 2004.."

I think I've got you both beat. I watch Discovery Channel, History, Channel, PBS, and various other educational networks until the sun comes up sometimes. I really wish I had the new National Geographic Channel.

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i dont take things back, i just make sure to be righ the first time. :)

check your fetch mail.