Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

its a conspiracy

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ASER1NE, Apr 5, 2002.

1. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

what the hell is going on , everytime i turn on the tv , ja fuckin rule is on it , i swear to god everytime ..........its fucking annoying as hell , now i dont hate ja rule , but im not a big fan , but its bad enough that i have to listen to his substandard lyrics enough , but if its not him alone , its him and the great (cough cough) J-LO , or him and missy , or him and mary j blige , or him and J-LO remix . c'mon man the ppl need a break .im goin to stop now , thank you come again.

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

.......you cant lie dude , sometimes i feel the rats got a better deal than i do .

3. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

My friend hates Ja Rule,when ever he comes on my friend throws the remote at the screen yelling "How come your're rich and famous and im not you talentless ferret looking motherfucker" Personally the only things that get me that excited are the 3 B's

Bingo
    Broads
    Beer
    IBNOAM :lol: (the IB stands for Incorruptable Burmese!!)

4. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

haha you said thank you come again.. your great!!

ja rule, i dont know about him. i rather listen to the neighbors have sex. not really, but oh well, ja rule im not feeling you.

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

with his cutesy-face he aint foolin noone with his hard-man act. ja rule, no matter how much you squint your eyes and act hard, you're just a monkey-lookin midget ass muhfuggah

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i think hes stupid.....a "mini me" of DMX

7. RaiD

RaiD Guest

fake ass corprate wannabe hip-hop trying to be hardcore but just emulating real rap artists while creating steriotypes of a whole culture that makes suburban rich kids sag they're pants. (or for short F.A.C.W.H.H.T.T.B.H.B.J.E.R.R.A.W.C.S.O.F.W.C.T.M.S.R.K.S.T.P.)

Ja Rule is F.A.C.W.H.H.T.T.B.H.B.J.E.R.R.A.W.C.S.O.F.W.C.T.M.S.R.K.S.T.P.

8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

just like usher , pansy ass .

9. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

hell yes , representing simpsons till the enda this..........:D

no i dont know what that means.

10. ceasoner

ceasoner Guest

11. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

dont worry... he'll burn out super fast.

You know how quick the pop scene forgets last years gimmic.

By next summer, all the teenypoppers will be on to the next spoon-fed fabstar.

12. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

yeah, i'd like to hit him with some sort of crowbar.

13. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

im also getting sick of ja rule, hes making me hate hip hop in general, every GOD DAMN time i turn the fuckin radio on i hear his fuckin smoochy smoochy crap music

and about usher, i seriously hope he accidently eats rat poison and dies...if i hear "Dont leave you girl round me, true player for real" im going to start a shooting rampage in downtown san francisco.....aser im glad you made this topic so i can vent my outrage at how shitty hip hop has become

14. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

thats what its here for , anger ventiong , i got alot of it , goddamn media whore 'hip hop' artists , ja rule included , it seems like theres a new one comin out every damn week , and they are just that DAMN WEAK .

its so infuriating i'll be chillin and someone will ask , 'what kinda music you into ?' and i'll be like "hip hop mostly" ........then theyll say ohh yeah me too its awesome , i just goy the new __________ album (insert master p , ruff ryders , no limit here) and i'll just get so angry i have to walk away b4 i murder someone. they ARE NOT hip hop , they are barely even credible as anything other that lucky , lucky they caught a break and the media sucked up their bullshit lyrics like it was candy .
    FUCK .

15. whoami

whoami Guest

Seems like I hate Sum 41 the most....They suck so much.......I really wish your mom would of had a abortion you slut.....