it's 4/20..

graffsurgeon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pfffffffft...

fuck the 420 bullshit......sounds so gay.

childish shit.....420 420 420..

im just pissed cause i cant smoke while on this medication.

but i still wouldnt be making a big deal about 420....you sound like some teenyboppers or some shit.

Originally posted by chozer

pfffffffft...

fuck the 420 bullshit......sounds so gay.

childish shit.....420 420 420..

im just pissed cause i cant smoke while on this medication.

but i still wouldnt be making a big deal about 420....you sound like some teenyboppers or some shit.

that's no excuse. i take a prescription which im not supposed to smoke with and im still here bitching at you.

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

that's no excuse. i take a prescription which im not supposed to smoke with and im still here bitching at you.

i really dont like strep throat.....and it hit right after a long night of painting and smoking up with the biggest Pot Head in my area..

so im a little iffy on the smoking at the moment.

im sorry i missed the hotel party...:mad:

Guest willy.wonka

i didnt smoke today...

i think 420 will be the only day that i dont smoke.....fuck 420..it just my homies weding anniversary............

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

smoke up motherfuckers. i got some chronic AK on my hands for the day. what you smoking???

http://graphics.boston.com/globe/images/daily/13/osama.jpg'>

look at osama's chronic AK! it's all submachinegunned out, dawg!

(seriously, all this 420 shit really IS teenybopper like. why don't you go smoke up with some middle school white trash girls?)

Guest -MOE LESTER-

shit thats a mini AK...not the full size standard one

but about all the hype...its sorta stupid i mean....EVERY DAY IS FUCKIN 420!!!!!!

420 to me is more like trying to get my friends who never blazed to start getting high please believe

ill blaze a couple for 12oz....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...whatever...happy tokin...........iam just going to smoke and elighten my self...iam terid of my friends..well some of them....4/20 is stupid anyways its just for wanna bees..its fun to have a mj holiday but thats just like celabrating a dailly roteen......iam just gald everyday for the herb...

Guest uncle-boy

if i knew how to type the sound that comes out of a rastafarians mouth when he's all stoked i would type it........now. sweeeeeet woooooo-ooo-oh.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I do.

c'mon man, don't piss on my little holiday. ok, so it doesn't blow *your* kilt up, but its just one day to be a happy stoner. And its shifts the focus off of Hitler's birthday

i will no longer piss on your holiday.

Archived