its 2:19pm and I'm still not dressed yet. merry xmas!

Ski Mask

anyone else having a lazy day? woke up at noon. called the folks back home to wish them a happy xmas. lay around for a few, got up and showered, and now I'm sitting here contemplating what to do today. probably just do some laundry, eat, and maybe grab a movie. I'd be dressed now but I NEED to do laundry, so I'm gonna have to cobble somthing together from the hamper...but first I need to get a drink...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i havn't took a shower, sittin around downloading music. we had our family dinner last night so todays my day off, have to work tommorow so i'm just fading this 12 pack of pbr's.

ps ese i'm still going to send that pack to you, just waitin to devolp these rolls. those fliks you sent me were nyce. thanks, and sorry for the long wait on the return.

I haven't done much today except sit around.....went downstairs and watched "Sudden Impact",got a glass of E&J,now I'm waiting for dinner or whatever.neato.I need a square.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm working all day. Voluntarily, too. Zero friends around, so it's not like I have much of a choice. Beer,

El Mamerro

i am probably going to finish moving back into my parents house tonight.....but tomorrow I get DSL hooked back up so no more dial up for me...and I have tomorrow off but I am helping my ex-room mate move to his new apartment so I don't get to enjoy my newly found DSL service til tomorrow night.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

woke up, went to fucking church with my mom, went to ihops with mom aunt and siblings, went to friends house smoked a blunt and watched tv for like a long time, came home and slept, woke up and now im here

Archived