Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

its 2:19pm and I'm still not dressed yet. merry xmas!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ski Mask, Dec 25, 2002.

1. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

anyone else having a lazy day? woke up at noon. called the folks back home to wish them a happy xmas. lay around for a few, got up and showered, and now I'm sitting here contemplating what to do today. probably just do some laundry, eat, and maybe grab a movie. I'd be dressed now but I NEED to do laundry, so I'm gonna have to cobble somthing together from the hamper...but first I need to get a drink...

2. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

oh, and count your blessings this isnt a photo post....

3. IN FLAMES

IN FLAMES Member

i havn't took a shower, sittin around downloading music. we had our family dinner last night so todays my day off, have to work tommorow so i'm just fading this 12 pack of pbr's.

ps ese i'm still going to send that pack to you, just waitin to devolp these rolls. those fliks you sent me were nyce. thanks, and sorry for the long wait on the return.

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Not pain - a sort of harmony I feel
    As I look back - staring at my body
    Lifeless - but not without bearing
    Realizing that the mission is done

5. 455

455 Guest

I haven't done much today except sit around.....went downstairs and watched "Sudden Impact",got a glass of E&J,now I'm waiting for dinner or whatever.neato.I need a square.

6. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

I AM STARTING TO GET STIR CRAZY>> I CANT EVEN MAKE IT OUTSIDE MY PLACE.. THIS STORM IS COMING DOWN HARD...

7. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

welcome to my daily life. except i usually wake up at 3.

8. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Wow that sounds like a lonely christmas ese. Dont you have any friends?

9. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

I just woke up now and its 3:45 pm and this is where I'll probably reside for the rest of the day. Unlike Ese I will not call my parents to wish them a merry Xmas nor will they call me.

Xmas sucks

10. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

I got a mother fucking Nautica robe, bitches. That and some drawstring Ralph Lauren boxers... even though I'm always "commando". Yep, everyone admire... admire.

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

im in my new clean socks and some shorts that i wear when i dont sleep nekkid.

12. I'm working all day. Voluntarily, too. Zero friends around, so it's not like I have much of a choice. Beer,

El Mamerro

13. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

east coast son! bup bup!!

14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i am probably going to finish moving back into my parents house tonight.....but tomorrow I get DSL hooked back up so no more dial up for me...and I have tomorrow off but I am helping my ex-room mate move to his new apartment so I don't get to enjoy my newly found DSL service til tomorrow night.

15. »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« Banned

i woke up like an hour ago.. hahaha at 5 pm