It's 10:04 AM, do you know where your Dirty habiT is?

Dirty_habiT

I haven't slept yet, stayed out all night painting, got home, mom made me paint the kitchen... paint paint paint. I'm still haven't slept, it's sleep time. Goodnight....err... good morning, whatever.

I know this needed it's own thread.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon13.gif'>:yawn:http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon13.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sleeping is my hobby. i sleep in class, i sleep on the bus, i sleep at work, i sleep walking to the bus stop, i sleep waiting for the bus, i sleep on the way home, i sleep in the bathroom when i am taking a crap, i sleep when i am taking a shower, i sleep when i get dressed, i sleep when i am eating, i sleep when i am watching tv.

as a matter of fact, i am sleeping right now.

i heart sleeping.

It's 5:00PM now, record time. Just woke up. Friend's gonna come over and we're gonna go cause some more Van Dammage today.

That was pretty funny Devilush, I'm like you I sleep anytime I can. Sleep when I'm laying down, sleep when I'm sitting, standing, day dreaming, in between typing words on replies.

And sneak, if it's 4:20, what are you doing writing an essay?

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by Devilush

sleeping is my hobby. i sleep in class, i sleep on the bus, i sleep at work, i sleep walking to the bus stop, i sleep waiting for the bus, i sleep on the way home, i sleep in the bathroom when i am taking a crap, i sleep when i am taking a shower, i sleep when i get dressed, i sleep when i am eating, i sleep when i am watching tv.

as a matter of fact, i am sleeping right now.

i heart sleeping.

Bump for that!! The world would serioulsy be a much better place if absolutly everyone wasn't sleep deprived.

• 1 month later...

Archived