Italian Food/ Culture Appreciation Thread!

LaCosaNostra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I love Italian food. My friend's mother from Sardegna comes to visit once a year and makes this spinach raviolli that is TO DIE FOR. His whole family is so sweet and amazing. From my experience with Italian people (which I have a lot of), they are extremely warm and generous people (unlike the French). I like that they greet by kissing on each cheek.

I also love Italian fashion.

I especially LOVE Italian boys. My first boyfriend was Italian, and so have been other boys I was crazy about. NO other race has showed more interest in me, or have complimented me the way sexy Italian boys have.

:love:

fyi ... pizza isn't from italy

it's from france

the french used it in the war (can't remember if it was one or two) as an easy way to feed a lot of troops on a low budget

synaps - the more (useless) info you know...

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra

naples naples naples(thats where the fam is from!)

really. naples was my favorite spot in italy (besides venice, where MY family is from). as far as i know naples is italy's mafia hotspot.

pics tomorrow. i don't feel like fucking with it now.

Originally posted by ClueTwo

Damnit...Well Lasagna, tortelini, ravioli, rigatoni, linquine, spaghetti, ehhh yeah, those are good too...

I HOPE YOU FALL DOWN STAIRS INTO A RADIOACTIVE LAAMA AND DIE....DIEDIEIDIEIDIDIEIDEIDIEIDIDEE hello MOM?!

spaghetto

Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

really. naples was my favorite spot in italy (besides venice, where MY family is from). as far as i know naples is italy's mafia hotspot.

pics tomorrow. i don't feel like fucking with it now.

word up! (venice:mad: )jk, the mafia originated in Sicily but 'sall good! I haven't been to italy (yet!) so i am not sure about the current mafiaosa situation.

Ciao!

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra

word up! (venice:mad: )jk, the mafia originated in Sicily but 'sall good! I haven't been to italy (yet!) so i am not sure about the current mafiaosa situation.

Ciao!

yeah the mafia is more a sicily thing as far as i know, but while in naples one of our guides said that it's earned a reputation as well, probably since it's far south.

Archived