It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. **PHOTOS**

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

you seem around the way?

nice shots!

I just passed through your way. One day, but it was fun. And thanks.

Originally posted by seeking

ill be honest, im kind of a dick and most the stuff that gets posted does little for me... you had some nice shots though. thanks.

Thanks, ninja.

Originally posted by BeetNIK

bump up the contrast on the BW stuff, if possible, im interested in how they would look if you did that, but otherwise nice stuff

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/edited.jpg'>

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/edited2.jpg'>

They do look better. That was one thing that bothered me about the shots - the brightness of the sun shining through the tracks or reflecting off the cars.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

They do look better. That was one thing that bothered me about the shots - the brightness of the sun shining through the tracks or reflecting off the cars.

well, sir, i agree, they do look better with the contrast change, i assume you are doing that ish digitally, but uhhh, i really like the sun on that one car, kind of visually comments on fate and destiny and all that crap if ya know what i mean.... good stuff bob

ok new college topic......your favorite class

for me it was interpersonal communications, i dragged myself kicking and screaming to that class the first day, and the rest of the days, but i realize i got the most out of it and now have better relationshps because of it. thanks com 097!

Archived