It shall forever be called The Incident

rental

this is kind of gross, but i met up with my mom after she got off work today and i made her laugh so hard that not only did she spit out her drink and choke on it, but she peed her pants too. im going to give her hell about this until she dies...

that's fucking awesome. you need to make a thread about it in channel zero

i was nice enough to go out to her car and get her jacket... jesus, mom, in the middle of a restaurant...she says it from having babies.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iquit@Jun 21 2005, 05:41 PM

can i inquire as to to the nature of the urination inducing joke or humorous comment?

or was it a "you had to be there" kind of thing?

inquizziring niggas want to know.

it was more a "you had to be there" sort of thing.

i cant even recall exactly what was said. but it was one of those "and people wonder why im so fucked up, youre the one that gave birth to me" jokes.

well, I would think to start doing em now and continue forever so you don't develop the problem.

Plus, you can do em anywhere. Especially while waiting in lines at stores.

And I have no idea about the rabbits. I never used one of those, but I hear they are good. If you are talking about what I am, that is.

well, i do them occasionally. i just...dont really have that much of a problem with pleasurable sex to necessitate the motivation. but thats a good idea. waiting in lines at stores...is that how you haev orgasms when no one knows it? if so, ill be all about kegels.

i believe we are talking about the same thing.