Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

It seems like all u american's are just intrested in frieghts.......

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by maze_aow, May 23, 2002.

1. maze_aow

maze_aow New Jack

2. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

3. krowteN

krowteN Member

it seems like all you foreigners are into jocking american culture....
    graffiti, hip hop, blue jeans etc....

4. Are2

Are2 Senior Member

i like doing subway trains..

however, they don't stay up long enough to run, usually not even once...and i'll never post flicks of my subway trains because they're definitely way more risky and carry bigger penalties for painting.

5. WITS

WITS Member

Hahaha... 'tis true 'tis true.

6. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY Veteran Member

that quote about somes it up right there, oh and also i guess you never drove around the streets of new york, or the highways in new jersey...

7. alot of americans are into freights because they allow you to be a part of the US "scene" as a whole even if you live in the middle of nowhere. however, it's certainly not true that all americans only care about freights. personally, i like freights and paint them pretty often but nothing compares to street bombing. and there's a whole bunch of other people who only paint legal walls and daytime spots.

8. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

This was covered in "freights vs subways" thread, read up. If you have not been to the US and seen freights roll live, then you don't know what you're talking about. If you have, great. Be a freight hater. We have plenty of them here too. Paint whatever you want, and stop fixating on other people's fixations.

9. maze_aow

maze_aow New Jack

settle down i tried to remove it but i cant cause ur settings . ok
    an try to come up with original answers yer that somes it up well if it does why speak for.

10. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

freights are the shit.:crazy: dont be a hater slap nuts...

11. mawsAA

mawsAA New Jack

I think its cool how freights are big in America..cos I know here in Australia they don't mean shit. The second best thing to passenger trains here is "coalies", which are sorta like freights, they travel the whole country and contain, funnily enough, coal. But they're small and smooth, and are usually heaps old so they are all rusted and shit. But I've thought freights are so cool, especially after always hearing about them on here. I've been doing heaps more lately, I don't care if no one sees them , its just cool to get a photo of them.

12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

hey mawz.... getting a nice rusty boxcar is what its all about. it seems like australia is the second continent/country to start hitting freights on a more regulaer basis. nice to see the movement is catching on. who knows, maybe when our scene is burnt, we will be the ones flying there to paint freights. funny thought huh?

13. cheesecurd

cheesecurd Guest

dude

now you're all over wisconsin man. daymn.

14. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU Member

re: it seems all you americans are all about the freights

a) is that a bad thing?

and B) jealousy is wack

15. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU Member

wait a sec

to answer my own question, yes it can be a very very bad thing when 9 out of 10 persons painting freights heat shit up and make matters worse for those who are responsible about painting