It saturday...

Getzup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by shaolinmasta@Mar 25 2006, 12:54 PM

I'M BEEFEATER I'M CLOSING THIS THREAD BECAUSE IT'S POINTLESS ONLY MY FAG BUDDY'S CAN MAKE POINTLESS THREADS EVEN THOUGH ALL THE THREADS ON THIS ARE POINTLESS SO FUCK YOU BECAUSE I'M BEEFEATER

hahahaha..alright, hahahhahaha..gliko don't do it..this is priceless dog..ahhaha..awesome

naw..its all good, you know why?

listen, all white people LOOK and SOUND the same my dude..and that's the word straight from Shaneetra at the quick trip..that bitch be knowing.

man, why am so hungover/still drunk..I need to slow down on this whodie life...me and all my homies had plans to paint today..but we are y'all hungover/still wasted..and that asian ho stole my niggas wallet..I mean he got it back now..but somehow she "left" with it..

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Mar 25 2006, 01:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Mar 25 2006, 01:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Mar 26 2006, 04:20 AM

listen, all white people LOOK and SOUND the same my dude..and that's the word straight from Shaneetra at the quick trip..that bitch be knowing.

dude, you've got more white friends than i do, don't even play.

[/b]

nigga, thats why I'm an authority on this shit..

Ok, why do I be at the club..and to pull this asian ho I gotta listen to her talk about herself through THREE juvenile songs..but the white ho's I toss them over my shoulder and just take em back to the ride?..I don't understand how game works..also my homie who is married..pulls ho's like its magic..like I pulled that asian off the strength of his game dog...don't ask me how nigga, I don't understand either...all I know I had my 5th jamison and was finishing up a pabst and the nigga was like "Look, god son..let me scholar at you..you want that asian?" and I was like "word, nigga" and he was like "yadda yadda yadda..some magic shit..." word up nigga..and boom

hungover as fuck, just woke up. eating leftover applebees from yesterday and drinking a dr. pepper. i just realized i think i left some friends at a party last night when i left. bout to go chill with my friend who is in town and start the drinking process.