Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

It saturday...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Getzup, Mar 25, 2006.

1. Getzup

Getzup Member

YO man its saturday, I have homerowrk to do today...what are yall up too? :(

2. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

I'M BEEFEATER I'M CLOSING THIS THREAD BECAUSE IT'S POINTLESS ONLY MY FAG BUDDY'S CAN MAKE POINTLESS THREADS EVEN THOUGH ALL THE THREADS ON THIS ARE POINTLESS SO FUCK YOU BECAUSE I'M BEEFEATER

3. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

hahahaha..alright, hahahhahaha..gliko don't do it..this is priceless dog..ahhaha..awesome

4. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

I have to work at 4pm.
    I will ride my bike to work for the first time this spring.
    I have to work with a guy I hate.

Until then, bullshit a bit longer and then work on a paper and presentation about coffee.

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

waiting for my favorite lady to get home, then iuno what's going on. maybe head out for lunch or somethin. get into some wine or somethin tonight

6. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

i'm working right now. Fuck this shit.

but hey, i've got a really good lunabar and a coke.

7. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

I imagine you saying that with an aussie accent and it makes the "or somethins" a lot more awesome..

8. Abracadabra

my accent is a bit of a mess though, due to spending the bulk of the last 5 years out of australia. alot of people actually mistake me for being english

9. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

naw..its all good, you know why?

listen, all white people LOOK and SOUND the same my dude..and that's the word straight from Shaneetra at the quick trip..that bitch be knowing.

man, why am so hungover/still drunk..I need to slow down on this whodie life...me and all my homies had plans to paint today..but we are y'all hungover/still wasted..and that asian ho stole my niggas wallet..I mean he got it back now..but somehow she "left" with it..

10. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

FUCK COMCAST

11. Sora

Sora New Jack

Getting a new bank account and checking out a system for my new car, i needa replace all the stock speakers and get an amp and a deck...

but i know nothing about car stereo's.... so im excited.

12. Abracadabra

dude, you've got more white friends than i do, don't even play.

13. skullnbones

skullnbones Elite Member

its 2:20am sunday morning. im crazy drunk still, just got home from a party with blood all over my clothes and shit. somebody broke a bottle on me. this is the sort of awesome night i have been missing for a while. enjoy your nights all.

14. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

dude, you've got more white friends than i do, don't even play.
    [post=4415526]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

nigga, thats why I'm an authority on this shit..

Ok, why do I be at the club..and to pull this asian ho I gotta listen to her talk about herself through THREE juvenile songs..but the white ho's I toss them over my shoulder and just take em back to the ride?..I don't understand how game works..also my homie who is married..pulls ho's like its magic..like I pulled that asian off the strength of his game dog...don't ask me how nigga, I don't understand either...all I know I had my 5th jamison and was finishing up a pabst and the nigga was like "Look, god son..let me scholar at you..you want that asian?" and I was like "word, nigga" and he was like "yadda yadda yadda..some magic shit..." word up nigga..and boom

15. Sora

Sora New Jack

i think its because, if you look at your speach patterns...

then in the midst of it all you say "my dude" =P