it makes me erase my sunshine

curious george

there's a lot of bullshit out there to deal with everyday. what is one of the main things that can flat out fuck up your day or ruin the mood your in? there's a bunch of shit that just flat out pisses me off. one thing is the fact that no matter what happens, my parents always find some way to blame shit on me. it doesn't matter what it is, it's my fault.

------------------

donnie brasco

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

MINUTE 10. TIM, WHERE ARE YOU NOW? Ground-tower beaming up navigational query... flood of amazed love that we can contact each other... we do remain in contact... where was that cluster then... hallucinating... science-fiction metaphors... where is key... there... EXTERNAL HALLUCINATIONS... From eight to ten minutes the subject sat motionless, eyes open in a trance-like state. There was no attempt to communicate. When contacted he moved slowly but surely and pressed the EXTERNAL HALLUCINATIONS KEY

I hate it when I pour a bowl of cereal and then find that there is no milk, this could be fixed by better planning. I also really don't like when everyone wants to talk to me or say something to me one after the other, my brain doesn't work that fast. When people wake me up by calling my phone and, instead of being a normal caller and leaving a message, they hang up on the machine and call back and let the phone ring some more....hate that.

Guest K[O]MEGA

i hate knowing i have to wake up early yhr next morning so i have to goto sleep earlier but i cant so when i wake up i feel like shit

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

im tired of my shady ass friends. they dont call me back, they dont do nothing. i could be dead right now and they wouldnt know it. i dont really let anything bother me.

i have the exact same problem..... fuck em.

then again i would drop them like that if some better people came around.

Archived