it is bucketing down rain outside - FRIDAY!! 23 april 04

Abracadabra

tonight - jen is going to cook dinner, then we're going to chill out and watch some dvd's while the rain pisses down outside.

saturday - praying the weather doesn't suck, go get some retail therapy (in the hardware store).

saturday night - drink, wobble, fall down

sunday - hungover rover. chill with jen

sunday night- if the weather doesn't suck go and paint paint paint.

monday (day off) - sleep in. be a bum. hang out.

monday night - see sunday night

tuesday (day off) - see monday

plans?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Friday: Watch Cubs game

Friday Night: Go to bolwing alley and get my payout for my league($700)

Saturday: Watch Cubs game.....Go to school and turn in paper for C++....

Saturday Night: Play some ball in the alley with the mob...

Sunday: Watch Cubs game...

Sunday Night: Work on Final for my Data Structures Class....

Guest imported_Europe

Here we go, cant have afriday morning without posting plans in ABCs thread.

Friday:

Work 6-10 as usual (now)

Go home, eat breakfast

School, record speech on video for speech-class

Go to Inaugural lecture and opening ceremony of the new CBS "Center for the Study of the Americas". The Inaugural lecture by George Sanchez, University of Southern California: "Natives and Aliens: Drawing Boundaries of Race and Nation in Urban America".

Then go to the reception afterwards and get smashed

Then go to the school friday-bar and get more smashed

Saturday:

Chill home alone

Write project

Friends coming over to watch football

Then go to school for part 2 of the opening party, featuring my teachers and proffesors as band and DJs. Drink lots, get fucked, go home. Possibly write on stuff.

Sunday:

Play footballgame at noon

Go to park and get crunk

Go to stadium and watch FC Copenhagen win another one

Crash infront of TV

Oh yeah!

friday*- work from 11am-3pm then from 8pm-3am

sat*- shovel horse shit with my girlfriend at her parents house(the shit i do for the inlaws) :rolleyes:

then go take pictures at a harley davidson biker party(you all will love it, they will be posted)

then go to work from 8pm-3am

sunday*- chill and chill and sleep and fart

tonight - hittin the town, have a few beers or so

tomorrow - wake up, help some mates lay my house with carpet

tomorrow night - prolly hit up another bar

sunday - not aware

monday (day off) - not aware

monday night - sleep

then back to work.....

firday: its my fucking birthday cunts . woke up went skating for the day. now im home and going out for dinner with the olds soon. then off to the local to drink the night away. gotta remember to buy krie a drink because i owe him one.

saturday: wake up next to a lovely young lady. dunno whats on after that.

sunday: anzac day, probably go skateboarding, maybe painting.

monday: public holiday for anzac day because its on a sunday anyway.

i hope you all have a lovely weekend.:spin: :spin: :spin:

Ha, its your birthday fool. My shout on a beer..

....Then youll owe me TWO. :lol: just kiddin'

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Tonight: I have $12 in my wallet, which I'm supposed to get drunk with starting at 5 PM, at the Plaza del Mercado in Santurce.

(Rum and coke - coke)*4 = happy times

Tomorrow: If the sun shines, beachstylez. If not, I dunno. Hammockstylez on the back porchsz. At night, who the hell knows. But beer will be involved.

Sunday: No plans yet. Maybe the same as Saturday. Probably catch a flick.

I'm hitting the rums and cokes tonight and probably going to 1 or 2 completely retarded overly trendy bars that some of my friends think are the absolute shit. one of my homeys is single again, so I expect a solid tour of every bar with stupid hot girls.

The rest of the weekend I'll be working on my casa. I'm sure I'll take a time out for stupidity saturday night...but I have no clue as to the plans.

it's raining but it doesn't matter, it's spring and i'm going out!

friday - work, gym, out to a bar or club with the girls party til the club closes then off to an after party. it seems every friday night doesn't end til 5 in the morning!

saturday - it really depends on the weather, but i need to go check on the boat see if it survived the winter (i'm a bad boat keeper!)

- pick up some fabric for my final project

- maybe go meet up with the guy if we're talking by then

sunday - no plans yet.

It`s like 20 odd outside so like nearly 70 degrees in sunny London today.

Firday - Soon as I get out of this office going straiht over pub where i`ll be drinking till I either get thrown out or the bar maid takes advantage of me again and in that case i`ll be staying there..

Saturday am- get over hangover

pm- Bar then club

Sunday sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Yea mate, London is going to be cooking this weekend.

Tonight after work I'm going to go for a swim with a young lady, then go and have a few drinkies.

Saturday day I'll have a lie in, then maybe go to the common, look at the birds, drink beer out of tins and play a bit of footy.

Saturday night will no doubt involve lots of eating, drinking and merryment.

Then on Sunday I'm going to cook a roast and invite a load of mates over to get pissed and sit in my roof garden.

Good weekend.

this weekend is festival international. musicians from all over the world (mostly french and spnish-speaking countries) will be performing downtown nonstop, all day. several big stages and lots to choose from. there will be delicious food galore. art galleries will be teeming. all available space downtown will be filled with tents of africns hawking various goods. bikers will be getting shitfaced in the street. hippies will be dncing barefoot on LSD to bongomonkeys. fags will be prancing in fairy wings and blowing bubbles. should be semi-interesting as usual.

Today:

12:00 - Go across down and feed some old dudes I know powerful psychedelic drugs. Confuse them for awhile. Possibly eat some myself.

4:00 - Free pool begins at the bar, heading there until 7:00, then probably drinking heavily for a good portion of the evening.

Midnight: Die.

Sat - Doing freelance drunken wedding photography. Reception will involve me making an ass of myself in front of random people I don't know. Maybe hit some freights afterwards.

Sun - Hang out with miss kitten and recover from Friday and Saturday.

Friday:

- See the Caverners(supposed to be a really really good Beatles cover band)

- Work

- After that, my plans are undecided

Saturday:

- Wake up, hopefully not too hungover

- Head over to the aunts house, where I'm helping her crazy ex-boyfriend move his stuff out.

- After I'm done, I'll probaly play a few games of pool, then walk 5 minutes to the train yard and bench up a storm.

- Buy Van Halen tickets!

- Head to my dads house, and make fun of my boy, who was so drunk last week, he totally denies burning food in the toaster to the point where it was on fire.

- Maybe throw up a few posters, depending on weather.

- Watch cheaters, because its the best TV show ever.

Sunday:

- Shake off the hangover

- Possibly bench some more

- Spend money at the hardware store

- Relax, listen to music, and maybe finish off some overdue school work.

its going to be 70 and sunny today. weeeeeee.

friday: shop for a new television. go to get dinner with the hubby. chill at home and have sex.

sat: go get some dim sum for breakfast. go chill with hubby. work on art. have sex.

sunday: pretty much open. have sex.

It's Sunny and 20+ here !!!

FRIDAY

-have my first easy day at work for a long time.

-Send out invites to my upcoming Tiki Party.

-Pretend that I am too a 'boat keepers.'

helll.... I even have my boat shirt on today!

<KEY3> has attached this image

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/mike24k/boats.jpg'>

SATURDAY

-Patio party at my friend's pad near the beach

- random drunken stupidity

SUNDAY

-rent a belt sander and power washer to clean my patio.

it's a sunny 80 with 75% humidty atm

weekend plans?

tonight - sushi with a friend, then we're off to a gig i have ... get smashed ... hopefully get some

tomorrow - finish packing (fuck ... it NEEDS to end) i swear i have shit oozing out of my walls ... then getting drunk with a few friends before i leave

sunday - leave for work for about 2weeks or so ... then off on tour for another 2weeks

Right now there's a pretty rocking party (30-35 people) going on at my place, which I totally did not expect. Rock on.

3:45 AM, awesome drunkeness abounds. Everyone split, I'm left with a 32oz glass of rum and coke some shithead left behind, and the weekend has turned exciting all of a sudden.

Tomorrow, Kiltschko fights, so we'll get drunk and watch that.

Sunday, we're heading to the Grand Prix races and getting wasted before 10:00 AM.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

3:45 AM, awesome drunkeness abounds. Everyone split, I'm left with a 32oz glass of rum and coke some shithead left behind, and the weekend has turned exciting all of a sudden.

Tomorrow, Kiltschko fights, so we'll get drunk and watch that.

Sunday, we're heading to the Grand Prix races and getting wasted before 10:00 AM.

do you do ANYTHING sober? by no means do i endorse the state of sobriety, but i'm just sayin.

tonight help my girls sister design a flyer for her company. take it easy, try to have a saturday night that doesn't end with my head in the toilet.

tomorrow hit the beach! should make for some good pics of one chubby hairy white guy and a lot of skinny chinese people.

Archived