It could happen to you! {funny}

dpuerto

I am new to the board by way of alure, and I just wanted to share some shit that I have been telling people since I first heard about it last week.

Ok this is a warning, and just plain funny.

My friend NAVEED an afghan muslim boy here in rural kentucky brought home a girl who works for his dad. they got drunk and went to sleep no sex. no sex because when they first had sex he nutted in two seconds. back on topic. They goto sleep and in the morning, he wakes up. He starts rolling over and he puts his hand in something

Oh Shit! it's Wet!

He springs outa bed and starts smelling... he starts feeling around. jesus Christ it's everywhere!! she gets up too and wants to kiss him. She's fucking SoakeD!! He is FUCKIng Soaked! It's fucking PISS!!!

anyways he is too nice, had it been me she would be strangled. So he leaves quick and naveed is beside himself. The fucking girl pissed on him. It has scarred him for life. He has it in his mind she woke up in the middle of the night and pissed all over him. He said it has soaked 65% of the mattres... like she pissed 2 gallons. I told him to sue her ass since a matress is expensive, but since he is muslim he cant admit to sleeping in the same bed as a girl. It is fucked up though how that bitch dog whore pissed all over him and then got outa there without a word... but it is still funny. I tell everyone I meet. These country boys called him a sand nigger the other day and he says that being pissed on make that seem like a compliment, and he likes being the sand nigger.

Imagine that though... Before you fall asleep next to a girl... know, you might wake up being pissed on.

I have since consulted him and I think we will be inviting her over to "hang out" and when she passes out he will piss on her.

Hope you all get a laugh outa this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well since you know alure ill go easy. but honestly, its really not that big of a deal if you ask me. (which you didnt, but if you did, thats what i would say) i mean, this girl barely knows the dude, probably was embarassed as hell, so she left, they werent in a relationship, they had nothing really, so she cut her losses and smashed the fuck out. i would never piss someones bed and leave, hell, i would never piss someones bed in the first place. shits embarassing, so fuck it. pissing on her tho? insane. not worth your time or effort. you dont get much out of it, and plus, you'll be known as the one who pisses on bitches, which isnt nearly as bad as being known as a bed wetter, but definitly more offensive and disgusting.

MTLF--

this did not happen to me, and i will not piss back... but it is fucked up and i dont know how someone can say "grow up" or "its not that bad."

That is someone's piss goddamnit!! It fucking horrible!!

in all honesty I wouldnt have let her leave without 1.25 for the washing machine, and .75 to dry. You are right, i am sure she was embarrased as hell... but number 1 she works for his dad, so they know each other... they will never look at each other again, no doubt, but still.... how the fuck do you not wake up?! number 2 it wasnt like no 1-2 drops or squirts of piss or whatever... when was the last time you wet the bed?

Seriously, 2 gallons is a lot of piss. This is a cautionary tale. Just know it can happen to you too.

well i guess that does change things alittle. it was not previously mentioned that they see each other on a daily basis. i agree thats alot of piss tho, your right about that. and i must admit its been quite some time since i have pissed my bed. but i have a normal bladder as well. maybe she doesnt? maybe theres a medical problem involved. that still doesnt make it okay to just leave, but maybe you also should have thought more about that before you went around telling everyone, sometimes that shits personal you know? you never know, sure the storys amusing, but its probably not to her. its fun to make jokes and laugh, but to the extent of telling everyone you meet is kinda rough nd tasteless, the fact that she is judged before she is even seen just bothers me, especially to this point. but like i said, maybe its a medical problem.

Originally posted by dpuerto

well if it's any consolation to you two i will show her my dick so she can tell everyone(who doesnt know) about it;) then it'll be like we're even, since i guess that is personal.

i'm not even going to ask. but you have fun with that. haha.

gucci, my brother spent the night at this one guys house a few years ago, which used to be the singer for there band, anyways, they were all crashed out on the floor of dudes room, and he was on the bed. and i guess the dude just pissed his bed. when they all woke up in the morning, they noticed the smell and were all like " aw, what the fuck is that smell" and he just casually says " well, i woke up last night because i had to pee...but i didnt want to step on any of you guys, and plus i didnt feel like moving, so i pissed" i found that pretty funny tho.

i pissed on myself friday night...i didn't mean to, but i was kinda drunk. 'piss drunk' so to speak.

if a girl pees on my mattress, well, whatever. i'd rather it be someone else doing the peeing than me peeing on myself. you have no idea how fucking crazy it is trying to take off clothes, get a shower, and find new clothes when oyu're hammered.

btw: i have no shame whatsoever.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

gucci, my brother spent the night at this one guys house a few years ago, which used to be the singer for there band, anyways, they were all crashed out on the floor of dudes room, and he was on the bed. and i guess the dude just pissed his bed. when they all woke up in the morning, they noticed the smell and were all like " aw, what the fuck is that smell" and he just casually says " well, i woke up last night because i had to pee...but i didnt want to step on any of you guys, and plus i didnt feel like moving, so i pissed" i found that pretty funny tho. [/b]

:lol:

oh my goodness that story is way more entertaining and amusing than the one posted to begin this thread

yeah, this same guy threw a cup of piss on this guy we all hated. it was great. i think he has a thing for piss. because ive heard about 5-6 storys. once when we were christams bashing, we found a chiuahua (sp) he replaced the baby jesus in the churchs display with the dog, and tied it down with christmas lights. he got caught that night, peeing on the church door.

cups of piss(or shit) on each other is such a jail thing to do...

And I would rather piss myself than have someone piss on me!

Damn, i think that is so disrespectful and gross. I am not knocking those with that freak fetish in them, but all unwanted pissing advances are not at all welcome.

im serious, fucked up things can be done with piss.

when i was in like...8th grade i think it was. i stayed over a friends house for a party or something. dude had a trampoline in his back yard next to a big brick wall. on the other side was a black car that had been sitting there for weeks he said, "it never moves" so everytime one of us would jump up high enough to see the car, we'd spit on it. the car was covered with spit when my friend decides it'd be great if he could pee on it too. so he cuts the top off a 2 liter bottle, fills it half way with his own urine, jumps on the trampoline (spilling some on himself) and tosses the whole thing onto the top of the car. the next morning, the car was gone.

thats fun for sure, like peeing off the freeway over passes. i enjoy throwing ANYTHING into oncoming traffic. bottles, food, empty cans, kids, you name it. its fun as hell. usually the day after halloween we jack people's jack-o-lanterns from there poarch and throw them at randoms. but we havent done that in years.

I didn't read all the responces on here but lets say in your sleep you pissed in some girls bed, what would you do about it. You might own up to it and say you did it and try to take care of it, or you might get ungodly embarassed and ashamed of yourself and just straight up bounce out of that shit. I have no clue which one I would do. I might leave money on the dresser for the cleaning of the sheets and sneak out. She's embarassed about it. If you ask me your boy should just approach her and let her know how he feels about it. Plus why are you putting your buddies private bussiness on blast?...thats not that cool duder.

it's cool Zack, he told me to get the word out, consider it a favor, and now everyone on 12oz. is aware of the type of shit going on out there.

If i did it... well i am potty trained so that is a silly question... but if i did it i would prolly wake her up and blame it on her. LOL.

its quite common..... its never happened to me, but it isnt such a big deal. like none of you hip hop headz never peed the bed as a kid. as a matter of fact, this summer whilst on vacation a friend of mine brought a girl back to his bed, left to go get a condom, and came back, and she pissed the bed and passed out. so we put the pissy matress in someone elses bed and took a new one. whoop de doo