it be a blizzard

CinchedWaist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sunday

Snow...heavy at times in the morning...before tapering off in the afternoon. Considerable blowing and drifting snow. Additional snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches. Total snow accumulation of 18 to 24 inches. Very windy with highs around 14. North winds 30 to 40 mph...becoming northwest 25 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Wind chill values as low as 11 below.

... WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT OVERNIGHT...

SNOW WILL ACCUMULATE ANOTHER 1 TO 3 INCHES OVERNIGHT... BRINGING STORM TOTALS TO 6 TO 10 INCHES BY MORNING. IN ADDITION... NORTHERLY WINDS WILL INCREASE TO 15 TO 25 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 35 MPH... PRODUCING EXTENSIVE BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW. WIND CHILL VALUES WILL BE AS LOW AS 15 BELOW. EXERCISE EXTREME CAUTION IF YOU MUST VENTURE OUTSIDE OVERNIGHT.

blizzard type shit...

the snow is bad, but the wind is a sonofabitch

bad snowball snow too

thi really sucks, im snowed in too, ill attempt a break tomorrow morning but fuck this, ive been in my living room for about 10 hours now, ive walked from that side to this side, it's fucking crazy, i fall asleep and then i wake up with a headache. nowhere to go nowhere to go.

im from tropical weather, im not made for this.