israel is still stupid (incase you were thinking it might have learned its lesson)

seeking

yesterday 100,000 israelis came out to protest sharon's decision to REMOVE jewish settlers from palestinian land. including 15 members of sharon's own cabinet. they're all claiming that right when israel is poised to WIN THE WAR ON TERRORISM, sharon is being weak!?!?!?!?!

again, it's not just sharon that's the problem, obviously atleast 100,000 people (of the only 5million) are completely fucked too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

i'm saying...and then..RE-elected him again...do i feel pitty? NO

..seriously, is that dude any better than sadaam. milocevic and all the other freaks that get fair trials in hauge?

Guest imported_Tesseract

I'd say the guy who who stabs you in the back, then when you turn around he goes 'whoa, what happend to you!? lemme see that' and stabs you again in the same place...then when you turn around he sais "It wasnt me!!! i swear!"

somebody drive a tomahawk through his skull...

...or what about the guy who stabs you in the back, then screams 'look out, he's got a knife!!!' then pulls it out, stabs your whole family and says 'dude, it was self defense, i had to, the guy had a knife!'

more people need to be scallped.

europe,

if you can somehow come up with a way to intelligently defend the thievery of land, imprisonment of a once soverign nation, and the murder of innocent people, then by all means, please do so.

but yes, being pro-israel is right up there with being pro-nas as far as im concerned.

Originally posted by Pistol

kilo and spike think they're crew?

who said that? we're not crew but we are OG's.

I saw a great report on a swimmer from Palestine

who's going to make it to the Summer Olympics in fetaland.

He used to train with the Isreali team but they told him he'd

have to pay to use their pool because he's from palestine.

So what did they do? His family and the community hand built

an underground pool for him to train in. Apparently it's very

illegal to build things like that under Isreal's laws.. so it's top secret.

Luckily Isreal's olympic mandate states that at least one swimmer

is from the Palestinian side of the fence, and this kid is the best

they've got. He's trying to have the olympic comittee recognize him

as palestine's first athelete in the games because the Isreali govt

wouldn't pay for his training or even let him use their pool for free.

(like they do with their 'real' athletes)

I hope he wins the gold!

Guest imported_Tesseract

Thats such a serious and pollitical decision that i'm guessing it wont happen...having a Palestinian athlete in the games is like the world recognises a palestinian state...plus that kid doesnt want to get down with the israeli team so we're talking about a palestinian team here....i can hardly see this happening...i'd applause it though

the case is more like:

The kid wants to go to the olympics but the Isreali Govt is going to make

him pay to be on the team, which is totally against everything the Olympics is about.

His logic is:

I'm not being supported by Isreal, but I am being supported by Palestine.

Why the hell would I take home a medal to the country that didn't support me?

again... I really hope he wins a medal.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I got that, the main question is:

Is he going to compete as a member of the israeli team?

or he's entering the games as an athlete of the palestinian state?

Given his logic on the matter, he wants to go as palestine or not at all...in that case the Olympic games comitee must recognise that there is a palestinian state...you see what i'm saying?

it aint happening, no way

I've been looking for a spot to drop this little gem of an editorial for awhile now, here seems as good a place as any. from our very own canadian zionist run news outlet called Canwest Global:

Europe has little to teach about world peace

Global Television

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

A recent poll of European attitudes shows that 59 per cent think that Israel is the greatest threat to world peace.

Europeans like to think of themselves as politically sophisticated, but I've often wondered if many of them actually get past very shallow analysis of world affairs.

This latest anti-Israel attitude only confirms my suspicion that many of them do not.

We don't even need to consider Israeli-Palestinian questions in order to analyze this latest pathetic trend; we need only look at the past political leaders Europeans have either chosen or unfortunately allowed to rise to power.

In 1930, when Canadians were casting ballots for Richard Bennett, Germans propelled the Nazi party to second place in the Reichstag.

In 1932, when Americans were voting for Franklin Roosevelt, over a third of Germans cast a ballot for Adolf Hitler.

Besides the German chancellor, need I mention Mussolini ,or even the French penchant for constantly changing their republic?

While Canada and the United States have arguably been consistently improving democracies since at least the 1860s if not before, much of Europe was busy exchanging one tyranny for another until 1945, and only after we rescued Europeans from themselves once again.

Europe has much to teach North Americans about culture, art, and how to enjoy life.

But that continent has little to teach anyone about world peace.

I'm Mark Milke, author of Tax Me: I'm Canadian, and that's The Last Word.

©_Copyright 2003_Global Television

----------------------------

this editorial comes from a op-ed spot called "the last word" where they run pieces at the end of the global national newscast. most of you are farmiliar with this kind of setup, only the editorials never really have any left/right balance, or even token left wing commentaries to give some appearance of fairness. its all whatever izzy asper (or his son now that he's dead) feels like he wants to run that day. a quick skim of the archives shows a list of titles like:

Unions Hinder Economic Prosperity

BBC's Left Wing Slant Hurts Its Credibility

Let's Get On With It: Arafat Must Go

We Could Learn From CIA-Orchestrated Coups (I'm not bullshitting you, this is verbatim)

Israel Has Right To Attack Terrorists In Syria

Anti-Zionism is the new Anti-Semitism

go check them out for a laugh:

http://www.canada.com/globaltv/lastword/ls...rd03/index.html

If anything, he is competing as an Israeli, but he’s doing it for his homeland. So if they win a medal, he’ll publicly say that Israel did nothing for him except bring him to the Olympics (only because Palestine ain’t recognized).

fuck, i want my family to build me an underground pool.

I hear what your saying tesseract.

If the olympics recognizes it as a nation then many people

will be really pissed. However they do have their own flag,

so why shouldn't he be able to carry it.

Also... Isreal has to allow at least one swimmer from palestine on their team.

That's the rule! So what do you suppose they will say when the IOC asks

why they were making an olympic athelet PAY for training at a state owned pool (based on ethnic discrimination)?

Originally posted by Weapon X

fuck, i want my family to build me an underground pool.

not like this one!

It doesn't have a pool lining, only cement sides,

no heat and it's covered by a plastic sheeting.

The cover keeps in the chemical fumes.

It's more ghetto than a jane/finch rec center.

Originally posted by Weapon X

That’s a shitty editorial. Fucking maroons. Still, Izzy Asper seemed like a cool guy from what I’ve heard of him.

I have no respect for his business dealings. Need I remind you of all the editorial shenanigans that happened while he was consolidating his newspaper holdings?

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Kilo7-

I hear what your saying tesseract.

If the olympics recognizes it as a nation then many people

will be really pissed. However they do have their own flag,

so why shouldn't he be able to carry it.

Also... Isreal has to allow at least one swimmer from palestine on their team.

That's the rule! So what do you suppose they will say when the IOC asks

why they were making an olympic athelet PAY for training at a state owned pool (based on ethnic discrimination)?

He's not able to carry the palestinian flag, imagine that if you mail a letter to someone in palestine and wrtite the adress like:

Mr.Palestinian Dude

yaffa kirtszik 19

Ramallah

PALESTINE

you get the letter returned with a "unidentified location" stamp

His best bet is to run with the israelis, win and protest to the media. Luckily for him fetaland is way anti-sharon, so he'll get a good round of applause that would have my city bombed to ashes right after causing serious diplomatic heat on how we let terrorists like bin ladin destroy the games....you know how it goes;)

the best thing that guy could do, would be to go....and to win, and to climb up on that stand and remove his jacket, revealing a palestinian flag shirt....with a big fucking snake, and a sign that says 'DONT TREAD ON ME'.

seeks/sweet brah!

Originally posted by ese

I have no respect for his business dealings. Need I remind you of all the editorial shenanigans that happened while he was consolidating his newspaper holdings?

I don’t know too much about it. You talking about when they bought out Hollinger? It was pretty weird to see someone like Conrad Black work for a Jew. I don’t know too much about Asper’s business dealings. When he died, I heard a lot of stuff on CBC radio call in show that made him out to seem like a class character. It was Leonard Asper who did the consolidation, though, right? Even though yeah, he works for his dad.

Archived