Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

israel is still stupid (incase you were thinking it might have learned its lesson)

Discussion in 'News' started by seeking, Jan 12, 2004.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

yesterday 100,000 israelis came out to protest sharon's decision to REMOVE jewish settlers from palestinian land. including 15 members of sharon's own cabinet. they're all claiming that right when israel is poised to WIN THE WAR ON TERRORISM, sharon is being weak!?!?!?!?!

again, it's not just sharon that's the problem, obviously atleast 100,000 people (of the only 5million) are completely fucked too.

2. they re-elected him...enough said.

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

I just hope they realise that building a big wall
    to keep the bad guys out thasn't actually worked since China did it.

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

re-elected him after he was removed from government for commiting WAR CRIMES.

ugh.

5. i'm saying...and then..RE-elected him again...do i feel pitty? NO

..seriously, is that dude any better than sadaam. milocevic and all the other freaks that get fair trials in hauge?

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

any better?
    as far as im concerned, which is worse; the guy who tells you he's gonna stab you in the back, or the guy who stabs you in the back, then when you turn around he goes 'whoa, what happend to you!?'.

7. I'd say the guy who who stabs you in the back, then when you turn around he goes 'whoa, what happend to you!? lemme see that' and stabs you again in the same place...then when you turn around he sais "It wasnt me!!! i swear!"

somebody drive a tomahawk through his skull...

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

...or what about the guy who stabs you in the back, then screams 'look out, he's got a knife!!!' then pulls it out, stabs your whole family and says 'dude, it was self defense, i had to, the guy had a knife!'

more people need to be scallped.

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

the worst...

when two mods stretch a metaphor to the point of it being a knife in this threads back.

10. Looks like it isnt too smart to be Crew and like Israel, so Ill just shut up...

11. Spike

Spike Senior Member

I hope you mean this kind of Tomahawk...

http://www.nd.edu/~dlindley/govt324/tomahawk.jpg'>

(Tomahawk cruise missile)

12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

kilo and spike think they're crew?

kill 'em all let god sort 'em out.

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

europe,
    if you can somehow come up with a way to intelligently defend the thievery of land, imprisonment of a once soverign nation, and the murder of innocent people, then by all means, please do so.

but yes, being pro-israel is right up there with being pro-nas as far as im concerned.

14. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

who said that? we're not crew but we are OG's.

I saw a great report on a swimmer from Palestine
    who's going to make it to the Summer Olympics in fetaland.
    He used to train with the Isreali team but they told him he'd
    have to pay to use their pool because he's from palestine.
    So what did they do? His family and the community hand built
    an underground pool for him to train in. Apparently it's very
    illegal to build things like that under Isreal's laws.. so it's top secret.

Luckily Isreal's olympic mandate states that at least one swimmer
    is from the Palestinian side of the fence, and this kid is the best
    they've got. He's trying to have the olympic comittee recognize him
    as palestine's first athelete in the games because the Isreali govt
    wouldn't pay for his training or even let him use their pool for free.
    (like they do with their 'real' athletes)

I hope he wins the gold!

15. Thats such a serious and pollitical decision that i'm guessing it wont happen...having a Palestinian athlete in the games is like the world recognises a palestinian state...plus that kid doesnt want to get down with the israeli team so we're talking about a palestinian team here....i can hardly see this happening...i'd applause it though