Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Israel Airstrike july 22, 2002 Gaza Strip Refugee Camp

Discussion in 'News' started by ArtvandaL, Jul 23, 2002.

1. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

kills 12, among them 3 children and one baby, but since the Israeli children and Israeli people are made of gold and the Palestinian people and children are made of shit, the media hardly covers this massacre at all.

2. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

more than 100 people were wounded, 12 critically

3. CAPS

CAPS Member

I feel you..... the U.S. is way to into Isreal dick riding. I have theories as to why but I don't wanna be a dick.

CAPS

4. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

they should force israel to somewhere nobody cares about - like antarctica.

fuck them.

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

6. capindikfays

capindikfays New Jack

i hate living under the thumb of the supposed super power

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

give me fucking jet i'll kill yasser, hamas, hussein and anyother motherfucker trying to get in the way.

8. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i noticed that some of the major news networks
    aren't running anything on the defense ministers
    proposed peace plan either..something the palestinians
    have apparently been giving a warm reception to..

9. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

10. Catch22

Catch22 Guest

Once again it's fucked up shit thats going on in the middle east. I don't always agree on what Israel or the Palestinians do but do realize that it's not as simple as Israel is evil. Besides that fact that both Israel & the Palestinians are doing some fucked up shit just remember that not every Israeli & Israeli official agree with the way things are being handled. So think before you say Fuck-a-Israel!

11. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

that area of the world is so fucked up

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i did think about it, and i decided.... fuck a israel. if they dont agree with how its being handled, and they're chicken shit bitches for allowing it to go down like it is. in the last 22 months, almost 2000 palestinians, and 1000 israeli's have been killed, for what? so israel can occupy some bullshit land that is not rightfully theirs? so there can constantly be war, so no one can enjoy their 'lives'? obviously the palestinians are not completely innocent, but their only goal is to have their homes back, and their freedom. the israeli's have all sorts of wacky bullshit reasons for their actions. reasons that time after time, have destroyed their peace talks.

if clinton were still in office, shit wouldnt be going down like this.

13. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

with Clinton in office, the only thing going down, is a willing fat girl.

14. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

At this point in the game I agree "fuck a Israel."

15. Catch22

Catch22 Guest

:lol: :lol: :lol:

seeking - without getting into a debate on who was there first & who does the land belong to etc, what i'm saying is, if you want to hate on the people that don't give a fuck about innocent Palestinians etc then go ahead. On the other hand if you're hatin on all of Israel you should think twice. If I don't like someone on 12oz. I'm not going to say Fuck-a-12oz!