Israel Airstrike july 22, 2002 Gaza Strip Refugee Camp

Guest ArtvandaL

Guest ArtvandaL

kills 12, among them 3 children and one baby, but since the Israeli children and Israeli people are made of gold and the Palestinian people and children are made of shit, the media hardly covers this massacre at all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BROWNer

i noticed that some of the major news networks

aren't running anything on the defense ministers

proposed peace plan either..something the palestinians

have apparently been giving a warm reception to..

Guest Catch22

Once again it's fucked up shit thats going on in the middle east. I don't always agree on what Israel or the Palestinians do but do realize that it's not as simple as Israel is evil. Besides that fact that both Israel & the Palestinians are doing some fucked up shit just remember that not every Israeli & Israeli official agree with the way things are being handled. So think before you say Fuck-a-Israel!

Originally posted by Catch22

just remember that not every Israeli & Israeli official agree with the way things are being handled. So think before you say Fuck-a-Israel!

i did think about it, and i decided.... fuck a israel. if they dont agree with how its being handled, and they're chicken shit bitches for allowing it to go down like it is. in the last 22 months, almost 2000 palestinians, and 1000 israeli's have been killed, for what? so israel can occupy some bullshit land that is not rightfully theirs? so there can constantly be war, so no one can enjoy their 'lives'? obviously the palestinians are not completely innocent, but their only goal is to have their homes back, and their freedom. the israeli's have all sorts of wacky bullshit reasons for their actions. reasons that time after time, have destroyed their peace talks.

if clinton were still in office, shit wouldnt be going down like this.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by seeking

with Clinton in office, the only thing going down, is a willing fat girl.

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by --zeSto--

with Clinton in office, the only thing going down, is a willing fat girl.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

seeking - without getting into a debate on who was there first & who does the land belong to etc, what i'm saying is, if you want to hate on the people that don't give a fuck about innocent Palestinians etc then go ahead. On the other hand if you're hatin on all of Israel you should think twice. If I don't like someone on 12oz. I'm not going to say Fuck-a-12oz!

Guest --zeSto--

^ umm.... maybe I'm totally wrong here,

but I think seeking means fuck-an-isreals-dominant-agenda.

If a few bad apples spoil the bunch then.... fuck-a-world

Originally posted by Catch22

seeking - without getting into a debate on who was there first & who does the land belong to etc, what i'm saying is, if you want to hate on the people that don't give a fuck about innocent Palestinians etc then go ahead. On the other hand if you're hatin on all of Israel you should think twice. If I don't like someone on 12oz. I'm not going to say Fuck-a-12oz!

if 12oz was a terrorist state that was causing the death and destruction of countless people, i would say 'fuck a 12oz'. if youve read anything else ive said on the subject, and on politics in general, i say the exact same thing about america. obviously i know that not all americans are bad, but 'america' proper, is responsible for more misery in the world than all other nations combined. its impossible to differentiate between the 'bad leaders' of a country, and the millions of people who are benefited by their leaders murderous actions. SO, thats why i say "fuck a isreal/america/china/etc..."

im not flying off the handle or making some uneducated decision. you dont have to agree with me, but dont doubt the countless hundreds of hours ive put into considering the facts.

or just read what zesto said, as he summed it up perfectly.

yeah.....

the level of hypocrisy in the situation is so absurd that it exceeds any common sense or rational train of thought at this point. while americans sit at home in their nice homes on stolen lands apparently not concerned because we are "at war with terror" , natives of their land fall victim to the hand of a superpower back military led by a corrupt fat guy guilty of countless massacares.

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by --zeSto--

^ umm.... maybe I'm totally wrong here,

but I think seeking means fuck-an-isreals-dominant-agenda.

If a few bad apples spoil the bunch then.... fuck-a-world

Yeah, that's all I'm saying. I guess I take it more serious because my homeboys cousin was almost killed on a bus by a suicide bomber. The thing is she isn't hating on the Palestinians she just wants the violence to end. A lot of Israelis feel this way & disagree with the way things are being handled. So maybe I misunderstood seeking but to hate on a Israel in general is ignorant.

Guest ArtvandaL

yeah yeah

my point is how the media bareley covers an attack thats carried out by Israel as opposed to an attack carried out by Palestine, which wins the front page of every single newspaper in the country and includes frequent reminders how a child and/or baby was amongst the victims.

Collective Punishment is wideley practiced by Israel and this is not the first incident where innocent Palestinians are murdered by the Israeli Army.

another thing i wanted to point out is how the media here in America, all the newspapers and television networks, for some reason see all the Palestinian people as terrorists. Though everyone knows well that the attacks are carried out by fundamentalist organizations and not by a community. And all the Israeli people are more of human beings and it is amazing and atroscious if one is killed.

my ex girlfriend had a friend who inherited 200million dollars on his 21st birthday. anytime something like this comes up, i automaticaly think of him, and how if i had his money, i would make an informercial each week, and i would air it on a major station all over the country, just talking about all the fucked up stuff that happend throughout the week that no one wants to talk about. then id also have a corresponding web site, filled with links and info on stuff.

i would change the world.

seeks/quarter of a billion shy of a revolution

Guest --zeSto--

^ yep

that's a classic fantasy of mine.

Buy an entire commercial break during the superbowl,

then make a cheesy infomercial about a bogus cause (like putting an end to Global Sufferage).

ho ho ha ha !

Guest ArtvandaL

free Palestine

free Palestinefree Palestine

free Palestine

free Palestine

free Palestine

free Palestine free Palestine

free Palestine

free Palestine free Palestine

free Palestine

free Palestine

free Palestine

free Palestine

free Palestine

free Palestine

free Palestine

free Palestine

free Palestine

free Palestine

free Palestine

Well your right sorta. Clinton made it a point to get his nose in on the palestine/isreal BS and this included shoveling MASSIVE amounts of OUR money to diferent BS concerning isreal/palestine BS. So Clinton fucked off a great economy that the reagnomics built by inserting all these little BS programs and overseas shit and taxing the FUCK outta the rich to pay for it. Fuck the world, they all owe us money (no bullshit) Quit trying to solve the worlds problems and send that money twards school teachers wages, homeless training facilities, and HOLY SHIT a REAL TAX CUT. We are the most powerful nation on earth and we can't even clean up our social issues but we sure can police everybody elses.

I could go on about the Clinton years and the real effects of reganomics but I will save that for another thread.

i did think about it, and i decided.... fuck a israel. if they dont agree with how its being handled, and they're chicken shit bitches for allowing it to go down like it is. in the last 22 months, almost 2000 palestinians, and 1000 israeli's have been killed, for what? so israel can occupy some bullshit land that is not rightfully theirs? so there can constantly be war, so no one can enjoy their 'lives'? obviously the palestinians are not completely innocent, but their only goal is to have their homes back, and their freedom. the israeli's have all sorts of wacky bullshit reasons for their actions. reasons that time after time, have destroyed their peace talks.

I agree with you for the most part... except your numbers, though be it close... the truth should be known: 3640 Palestinians have been killed, where in some 1372 Israelies. About 3/4 of the Palestinians killed have been innocent bystanders who were just trying to get away, that is 2,730 men, women, and children. Though 1372 is a large number of civilian casualties, who is doing it? Hamas, Al Whathefuckever, and other terrorist organizations. Who is killing the Palestinians? Ariel Sharon - the leader of Israel. The recognized president of Israel. Besides, what happened during World War II? Does anybody remember Euro History? The Jews were given Israel as a gift of refuge. Who's land was it? The majority of it was Palestine. I think that Ariel Sharon, now that Benjamin Netanyaho is out of office, is doing what he wanted to do when he was a military commander - exterminate the Palestinians like the scum he thinks they are. But when in reality he is playing wargames like Slogadon Milosovic or even Adolf Hitler, just in smaller quantities.

Originally posted by CAPS

Fuck the world, they all owe us money (no bullshit) Quit trying to solve the worlds problems and send that money twards school teachers wages, homeless training facilities, and HOLY SHIT a REAL TAX CUT. We are the most powerful nation on earth and we can't even clean up our social issues but we sure can police everybody elses.

Hmm... you got your reply in before mine.. and i would have quoted you. School teachers wages are not federal problems, they are state. I live in dumb southern state and we have faced 300 cuts in our metro school system. But that is State issue, not Federal. A real tax cut is unprobable... it is a republican government (i feel you might be one or close to one... so we might be talking a little more in the future).

no offense caps, but i wont even bother to begin discussing anything with someone who honestly believes that reaganomics was a success, and that the lack of funding for american programs comes from our foreign raping, i mean aid policies.

those two ideas are so ridiculous, that at first i thought you were being sarcastic.

Originally posted by binaryheresy

School teachers wages are not federal problems, they are state. I live in dumb southern state and we have faced 300 cuts in our metro school system. But that is State issue, not Federal.

You are right but fedral grants can pump millions of dollars into the school systems that they may use at there own discression. As far as a taxcut, improbible yes but with a focus on redirection of government and its 1000's of programs.... and the IRS being WAY outa hand.... and the rich getting taxed 40% ........ and and and ..... you wonder why the rich hide money and don't give it to charities or gift programs they beleive in. It's because they have been FUCKED for TOO LONG and they are ready to pull the dick out. Just because the rich have money, and in many cases self made from rags, doesn't mean they should be penalized for our governments blatent misuse of funds. If a corperation ran like the government, it would have been belly up 10 fold.

P.S. I am libertarian.... if you hadn't guessed

no offense caps, but i wont even bother to begin discussing anything with someone who honestly believes that reaganomics was a success,

K..... regan cut taxes for the rich. His anylists beleived that by doing so it would spark the rich to invest in AMERICA instead of the onslaught of foreign projects that where going on at the time so they could keep the money out of the country that was robbing them.

The anylists said that we would not truely see the effects of these cuts for some 10-15 years. It takes a while to build a new factory let alone get all the ducks in rows to due so....human services, permits, location, funding etc... so when all these LOCAL companies started hiring massive amounts of LOCALS IN THE STATES for high tech and low tech jobs and not indonesian's or chinese in some far off place, it was a few years later that the unemployment rate was the lowest in history and the economy was off the hook because we had money to spend from all the new higher paying factory and industry jobs that developed the previous 10 years.

Shall I get deeper?

Oh yeah and Clinton just so happend to be in office when we started rocking so it looked to the sheep that vote like he was responsible.

Archived