Isnt this guy REALLY REALLY scary!!!

Guest Wireless

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you dont even know how fucking creepy he is in real life. They just shot a mcdicks commercial a block away from my apartment, right where I take a shortcut from the bus stop home. They were setting up between takes when I passed by(tons of small vintage sports cars were being used for that whole "kidsworld" look they have going) and ronald turned around and horked a big fucking wad of spit in to the gutter. If he had been smoking it would have been like seeing a real live version of krusty the clown.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

On a side note anyone when they were young ever give a light beat down to a person dressed in a costume ie: promoting something for a fair or such..... I did with a whole bunch of other kids I ddin`t know when I was 10 every boy that was around m just started punching a teenager in a big fruit costume.....Shit there were so many people punching him that all the adults took about 6 minutes to get him free. He had two swollen eyes and bruises and shit all over him when i saw him later.....AHHHH Adolescence [spelling?]

Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

On a side note anyone when they were young ever give a light beat down to a person dressed in a costume ie: promoting something for a fair or such..... I did with a whole bunch of other kids I ddin`t know when I was 10 every boy that was around m just started punching a teenager in a big fruit costume.....Shit there were so many people punching him that all the adults took about 6 minutes to get him free. He had two swollen eyes and bruises and shit all over him when i saw him later.....AHHHH Adolescence [spelling?]

haha me and my friends still do this. we used to work at sea world and we would each get on a side of the custumed person and one would run and smack his head and when he turned to look the other would run and smack the other side haha its classic we do that a few times then run off giggling like school girls

Archived