islands

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hear that hesh. My plan is that after I'm successful and wring everything out of life, I'm going to buy an island to settle on, with surroundings such as above. I've been to multiple islands already in the Carribean, and they are fucking amazingly soothing. No tv, telephone, people, presidents, cameras, traffic, pollution, etc etc. You are welcome to visit my island if you wish.

edit: I just realized by saying "surroundings such as above" it seemed as though I was alluding to the picture of the gay boys in girls clothes above me. In no way is this true. They are to be wearing penguin suits instead.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I have swum with 14-foot manta rays on this exact bay (this is, I'm not mistaken one of St. John's many bays). If not, sorry, everything in the virgin ilses looks the same, which is awesome.

The British Virgin Isles, especially the Baths at Virgin Gorda, are the most incredible places I've been to. I almost lost my life, or at least most of my bodily functions, within 8 minutes of arrival.

Hesh, if the money's available, you have no fucking idea of the kind of party we can throw this summer at this very same spot..

Corn Island, its like Jamaica except its only like 3-5 sq miles big and its not tourist whored. I went there once and it has to be one of the coolest places in the world, we land on it in one of those flimsy ass airplanes and spent the weekend. so very very awesome, OR little corn island which is about a 20 minute boat ride away, its only like 1 sq mile and only has like 50 people on it (10 of which are from austrialia or israel or US). So very very very awesome.