Islamic Celebration of WTC Bombing coming up

non-hetero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha my boy (who is israeli actually) was telling me about some shit like "dont drink coke after 9/11" because arabs are going around telling people that treat them nice (he said that his friend gave this guy a dollar because he was a dollar short) that they shouldn't drink coke after 9-11. he swears he has heard about it from 2 other people. pepsi is puttin out a giant propaganda or something. haha i remember when people said there was anthrax in cocaine...dont you think that shit woulda been on the news?

Originally posted by dai

haha my boy (who is israeli actually) was telling me about some shit like "dont drink coke after 9/11" because arabs are going around telling people that treat them nice (he said that his friend gave this guy a dollar because he was a dollar short) that they shouldn't drink coke after 9-11. he swears he has heard about it from 2 other people. pepsi is puttin out a giant propaganda or something. haha i remember when people said there was anthrax in cocaine...dont you think that shit woulda been on the news?

dude i heard this same shit , my friend's friend is a cashier at a grocery store and this arab character forgot his money so she chased him down and gave it to him and he said "dont drink coke after 9/11" and then the same happened to another friend of mine when she gave this guy money because he was short.... to fuckin weird

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl-s...-pop-terror.htm

The Coca-Cola Company's response:

Several variations of the "grateful stranger rewarding a helpful citizen with a warning about impending attack" rumor have existed over the years. The people involved and details of the rumor vary, depending upon the political climate of the day.

A recent version involves a grocery stock person warning a customer not to buy Coca-Cola after June 1, 2002, while another version claims a waiter was given similar "helpful advice" by a Middle Eastern customer as a tip for prompt service. Another version involves a tip given after someone assists a person who is short of cash. Naturally, after 9/11 everyone is extremely cautious about any "terrorist threat."

Our Response: These rumors are absolutely false and are causing needless worry. The Coca-Cola Company has an uncompromising commitment to product safety, and our products are produced and distributed through secure facilities. We use a number of processes to assure the safety and quality of the water and ingredients used to make products of The Coca-Cola Company. To ensure the effectiveness of our safeguards, we do not discuss the details of these processes.

We always take reports of this nature seriously. You should know that investigations to date, conducted by Federal and local officials, as well as The Coca-Cola Company, have concluded that these rumors have no merit.

Originally posted by ese

tabloid journalism rules!

Exactly, all media, tabloids, news, anything are all full of shit...You realize that everything the news puts out they want you to see...why you ask? Because you see and believe what they show you...You dont get to see any other side but the side they want to show you...And phrasing it as an "Islamic celebration" is one of those things...because im sure everyone who belives in Islam will be celebrating...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i heard somewhere that mcdonalds scrapped ronald mcdonald from their advertising. please say it isn't so...

they just shot a mcdicks commercial up the block and I saw that creepy motherfucker in person so it aint so. He is even more fucked up when you see him in person.

Archived