ISEARCH compooter help

T.T Boy

soooooooooooooooo, isearch toolbar has installed itself into my computer, and its fucking annoying, its slowing it down so bad i cant even check my email. i googled some ways to get rid of it, but so far ive found nothing, or stuff that tells me to edt:delreg which i know means to fuck over my computer into outerspace. anyone ever have this bullshit programme before? and how did they rid themselves of it? oh, and buying a mac is not the solution. but thanks anyways. it also launches pop ups that cover most of the screen, and cannot close.

thanks doodsz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Same thing always happens to me.

One annoying install I had once, redirected ALL of my searches to some other retarded search engine.

Whenever it searched I would notice the Status Bar in my I.E. quickly linked to something like www.websitesearchredirect.com/redirect/blahblahblah/isuck.htm or some shit.

So I tried to uninstall it, spyware, adware uninstalls and none worked.

I finally thought of something. I typed in the .com address that would automatically redirect, minus the other shit, and see where it would take me.

Sure enough, I went to the .com and it simply said "Uninstall Shitty Search Redirect...Click Here." Uninstalled. Problem solved.

Fuckers make it SOOOOOOOOO difficult.

Fucking asshole software developers.

Run spybot and ad-aware, then switch to mozilla firefox. www.mozilla.org

I haven't had a pop up since i've started using it, it's aweosme. Also no more pop up install dialogs or toolbars trying to install themselves. It's less prone to viruses because they're all pointed at internet explorer. Mozilla rules, definitely check it out.

Prison superintendent Munir Ahmed Kahloon told Reuters a court convicted the brothers of stabbing the two men to death after a dispute erupted over a 155 rupee ($2.69) payment for a tape recorder.

if you are running XP you can go back to a saved state of your computer when it was in better health. That is one thing I have done before. I think I had the same one on my computer a while back and there was an extraction utility I was directed to by a friend of mine. I am going to see if I can find a link to it and if so I will post it up for ya tt

Archived