Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ISEARCH compooter help

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, May 27, 2004.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

soooooooooooooooo, isearch toolbar has installed itself into my computer, and its fucking annoying, its slowing it down so bad i cant even check my email. i googled some ways to get rid of it, but so far ive found nothing, or stuff that tells me to edt:delreg which i know means to fuck over my computer into outerspace. anyone ever have this bullshit programme before? and how did they rid themselves of it? oh, and buying a mac is not the solution. but thanks anyways. it also launches pop ups that cover most of the screen, and cannot close.
    thanks doodsz

2. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

adaware? spybot?

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

that shit never works. it just installs more stuff, or just scans for this shit and asks for money.

4. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

5. Poop Man Bob

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, but are they PMB approved?

7. Poop Man Bob

If you must know,

PMB™ approved

http://home.graffiti.net/concretecriminals/pmb2.gif'> [color=888888]ilikecheeseslutithink imgoingtoeatmyballskleekloo!!![/color] [img]http://home.graffiti.net/concretecriminals/pmb2.gif'>
    [img]http://home.graffiti.net/concretecriminals/pmb2.gif'> [img]http://fattydave.homestead.com/files/DavePureSex_1_.jpg'> [img]http://home.graffiti.net/concretecriminals/pmb2.gif'>[/center]​

8. Poop Man Bob

By the way, did they work?

9. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Same thing always happens to me.

One annoying install I had once, redirected ALL of my searches to some other retarded search engine.
    Whenever it searched I would notice the Status Bar in my I.E. quickly linked to something like www.websitesearchredirect.com/redirect/blahblahblah/isuck.htm or some shit.
    So I tried to uninstall it, spyware, adware uninstalls and none worked.
    I finally thought of something. I typed in the .com address that would automatically redirect, minus the other shit, and see where it would take me.

Sure enough, I went to the .com and it simply said "Uninstall Shitty Search Redirect...Click Here." Uninstalled. Problem solved.

Fuckers make it SOOOOOOOOO difficult.

Fucking asshole software developers.

10. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

Run spybot and ad-aware, then switch to mozilla firefox. www.mozilla.org

I haven't had a pop up since i've started using it, it's aweosme. Also no more pop up install dialogs or toolbars trying to install themselves. It's less prone to viruses because they're all pointed at internet explorer. Mozilla rules, definitely check it out.

11. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i actually had one from excite in the pre spy ware scanner days where i had to go diggin through excite's page and d/l the uninstaller.

12. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

maybe you should buy a mac?

13. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

Prison superintendent Munir Ahmed Kahloon told Reuters a court convicted the brothers of stabbing the two men to death after a dispute erupted over a 155 rupee ($2.69) payment for a tape recorder.

14. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

everyone says switch over to firefox... it's alright, but, like most 'less popular' browsers, they tend to have java issues

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i havent tried em yet. but thanks for the adivce, anything pmb approved is good by me. is mozilla all its worked up to be?
    thanks doods.
    oh and ese, maybe yoooou should go to art school.