Is your mom hot?

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Some1

T.T Boy.......i dont get it? I still see no milf pics however if you do have some milf pics us and everyone else on 12oz will give you moss kudos if you get pics with your friend and his hot mom together in the picture!

the funny thing is i actually have pics of them..... but if he found out (he checks this board on accasion) hed kill me....... convice handjob to do it and maybe ill put em up........

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

My friend has a fucking bangin mom, she is awesome, she drives me home drunk sometimes and I always pray she tries to take advantage of me.

It's funny though, his mom his hot, his sisters are hot, but he is fucking ugly.

haha, thats funny. maybe his mom fucked around?

Originally posted by iloveutensil

all the black kids wanated to "hit it"

hahaha i think its funny i do that all the time to ghetto black kids

theyll be like "muh fuckas dome be big has ell yo swear ta got yo"

ill got what it this quote unquote dome you speak of?! i have not been able to locate such a body part apon the homosapian that is me.

they just get confused and take my money

My mom isn't hot... she's fucking cute! Both of my parents look A LOT younger than they really are... and so do I. My mom is about 2 inches shorter than me. She has light skin and dark hair. She always wears her hair in a ponytail. She has big almond shaped eyes like a cat and her boobs are WAY bigger than mine! I always tell her "Mom, why don't you show off your boobs??" And she giggles like a little girl and says "No. No! That's hoochie!" I taught her that word. I hope my boobs get to be that big as well...

:idea:

Archived