is this propaganda or is this for real?

pukey1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blink_ATX

nice

but look here thats real those fuckers on the gaza strip and the west bank are hell bent on covering up that sorta shit so they dont lose backing from the americans, honestly they are all dumber than dogshit and should be left to fight to genocide. Its been written that they will fight until rapture so leave the american political machine and the rest of the world out of this holy war, if thats what youcan call it.

jesus

l0rd Ka0s

Guest whoami

I cant belleive its not real, israel is fucking palistine up the ass so bad right now I wouldnt doubt it......I'd belleive that more than any CNN Coverage...

Guest imported_Tesseract

I'm 99,999999999999% sure that its real....still while the image shocks you i'm 500% sure that this is kinda softcore in comparison with the stuff Israelis are up these days...fuckin nazis

Why isnt it on CNN cause CNN/American goverment calls these actions 'defence towards terrorism' and the reaction to this 'terrorism'

honestly who knows.....i could go both ways with it but id swing more towards the propaganda side, not because i think that all of our allies are squeaky clean freedom fighters but because its just too sloppy.....i mean, a guy with a bomb strapped to him being surrounded by men and stripped bare and then executed with men holding him down.....in public none the less?? come on, some one with down syndrome could come up with a better cover up than that......

Guest imported_Tesseract

boogie, just because he didnt had a bomb on him doesnt mean that he didnt do a thing to get caught...the whole scene doesnt seem really public...the photos are kinda long lens ninja style, plus i really doubt that killing is non wanted these days from both sides

Guest BROWNer

i'm with tesseract.

don't forget that they are

operating with the confidence that

there are no media personnel allowed

anywhere near military seized areas......

they can do whatever the fuck they want.

this ain't legit.

only Arabic and Anti-semitist websites seem to be posting the article. of the seven i've visited adbusters.com was the only one not apparently connected to a Middle Eastern group.

if there is a captured video, like the article states, why do i keep seeing the same six or seven pictures and not the reel?

fundamentalists need to be dealt with the same way they live and only compromise by both sides will reap benefits towards peace.

eye foe an eye and make those @#$*ers blind.

Guest imported_Tesseract

+Newsflash+

You know what the fuck is going on? some real bad shit...this 'war against terrorism' thing is the worst thing ever happened, i'm not saying that america shouldnt defend it self BUT with the actions/words/propaganda used the cant say shit on Sharon...he's a cleverass he steps on all the macho stuff used to pump up americans pride and sense of security and has his own genocide party goin on 'legally' , USA/EU/UN and all those ultra power capital letters dont mean shit to him...

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by aerosolfunk

if there is a captured video, like the article states, why do i keep seeing the same six or seven pictures and not the reel?

So what are you saying? That these are photoshoped or that a video cant be manipulated...?

nah, i meant the reel of film. the video of the killing.

because if the previously oppressed burka women of afghan (rawa.org) were able to get the video out of women being lined up and maliciously executed in stadiums, and they had to do it in complete secrecy with no internet, no technology and a great risk hanging over their heads, why haven't i seen this video depicting the Israeli police committing homicide anywhere?

is it possibly a video doesn't not exist? and why aren't there more clips from the video. maybe different static scenes like the actual gunfire?

i dont know if this is real..but there no doubt in my mind that worse shit is happening every day that no one sees....why do we feel like we have to see something to believe it, and even then sometimes we dont...think about it...bad shit is going on everywhere, not just there.

gen·o·cide : "The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group."

Sharon has not committed genocide, not even partially. He is protecting his people whom are peaceful and trying to add security to an always-troubled area. Palestinian civilians, those same extremists responsible for a severed New York landscape, are doing the same to Israel as they did to us in September but only in prolonged moderation.

Yet intervention into neighboring Palestinian terrorist networks leads to clashes and deaths because the Palestinians feel threatened of their goal to exterminate the western hemisphere and their goal of an anti-Semitic state.

Guest willy.wonka

fuck israel.....

they bullshit too much....

fuck palestine.....

fuck them...

america should take thier land away and give it to afganistan...show them whos boss.

Originally posted by Tesseract

Sharon...he's a cleverass he steps on all the macho stuff used to pump up americans pride and sense of security and has his own genocide party goin on 'legally' ,

EXACTLY. now, although he's an idiot, Bush knows this is going on and doesn't give a fuck because A] he needs those Jewish votes, and B] he's an ignorant son of a bitch who could give a fuck less how many non white people die.

Please remember this next time you vote people. Could you imagine how BAD life could potentially get if this twat gets a second term........?

Palestinian civilians, those same extremists responsible for a severed New York landscape, are doing the same to Israel as they did to us in September but only in prolonged moderation.

you know, maybe we wouldn't HAVE these problems on such a scale if the world wasn't full of ignorant fuckers who insist on oversimplifing hugely complicated issues in oder to justify their racist/xenophobic veiws.

"severed New York landscape". WTF. It doesn't matter if you use evocative language, you're still just hate-mongering. There IS no "us", and there is no "them".

Guest imported_Tesseract

The thing if Sharon gets to some sort of 'success' with his plan...keeps ignoring the calls of the UN EU USA and most of the other European countries and succeeds a big hit towards palestinians in general, he''ll be declared the national badass hero of all times...there will be a lesson out of this whole situation taught to israeli people... 'A WAY' will be shown and israelis will walk it till the end, with or without sharon. Its obvious that this way will lead palestinians in more extreme tactics...Thats why Sharon must fail and thats why the leader of Hammas(sp?) should stop sabotaging Arafat.

nah, i meant the reel of film. the video of the killing.

because if the previously oppressed burka women of afghan (rawa.org) were able to get the video out of women being lined up and maliciously executed in stadiums, and they had to do it in complete secrecy with no internet, no technology and a great risk hanging over their heads, why haven't i seen this video depicting the Israeli police committing homicide anywhere?

is it possibly a video doesn't not exist? and why aren't there more clips from the video. maybe different static scenes like the actual gunfire?

I don't pretend to know what's going on over there, but I agree it'd be pretty easy to fake those pictures. If you're dealing with still images and not video you could fake gunfire too, but it takes longer. Even if a video does turn up, how many movies have you watched where people are shot?

I'm in NO way taking sides here, I'm just backing up a previous comment and making another point. I know better than to comment on subjects like this, I'll leave that headache to the rest of the world.

Archived