Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

is this propaganda or is this for real?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by pukey1, Apr 17, 2002.

1. pukey1

pukey1 Elite Member

2. VANDALISTIKO

VANDALISTIKO Junior Member

holy fucking shit, that's all i can say

3. blink_ATX

blink_ATX Guest

nice

but look here thats real those fuckers on the gaza strip and the west bank are hell bent on covering up that sorta shit so they dont lose backing from the americans, honestly they are all dumber than dogshit and should be left to fight to genocide. Its been written that they will fight until rapture so leave the american political machine and the rest of the world out of this holy war, if thats what youcan call it.

jesus

l0rd Ka0s

4. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

I have no idea whether or not that is real, but I am interested in reading what others have to say.

5. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I dunno, the site its from is pretty fishy, but i wouldnt doubt that that kinda shit happens.

6. pukey1

pukey1 Elite Member

"I have no idea whether or not that is real, but I am interested in reading what others have to say."

7. MOE

MOE Junior Member

Damn!
    Isaac and Ishmael at it again.
    If Abraham were still alive, he'd give them such a zetz!

For shame!:eek:

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

thats horrble if its real.

9. !CEBERG

!CEBERG Member

10. whoami

whoami Guest

I cant belleive its not real, israel is fucking palistine up the ass so bad right now I wouldnt doubt it......I'd belleive that more than any CNN Coverage...

11. I'm 99,999999999999% sure that its real....still while the image shocks you i'm 500% sure that this is kinda softcore in comparison with the stuff Israelis are up these days...fuckin nazis

Why isnt it on CNN cause CNN/American goverment calls these actions 'defence towards terrorism' and the reaction to this 'terrorism'

12. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

honestly who knows.....i could go both ways with it but id swing more towards the propaganda side, not because i think that all of our allies are squeaky clean freedom fighters but because its just too sloppy.....i mean, a guy with a bomb strapped to him being surrounded by men and stripped bare and then executed with men holding him down.....in public none the less?? come on, some one with down syndrome could come up with a better cover up than that......

13. boogie, just because he didnt had a bomb on him doesnt mean that he didnt do a thing to get caught...the whole scene doesnt seem really public...the photos are kinda long lens ninja style, plus i really doubt that killing is non wanted these days from both sides

14. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

yeah....like i said, i could go both ways....its believable but it would also make some great propaganda

15. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i'm with tesseract.
    don't forget that they are
    operating with the confidence that
    there are no media personnel allowed
    anywhere near military seized areas......
    they can do whatever the fuck they want.