Is this normal?

Telo

So my mom got into town today and thats halfway decent.. shes buying me dinner and all that good stuff but heres the deal..

Shes down stairs drinkin 40s, listening to Dr. Dre, smokin cigaretes and I, yes I am the one who has to tell her to turn it down.... Mind you she is a criminal defense lawyer....... and white..

whats the deal?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So heres the deal.. Shes in an outfit like she just got out of a winning trial and shes drinking milwaukees best.. (the bass is giving me a headache). So i go down there with my beer and im like "yo...... mom....whats goin on?"....

She called me a hater and closed the door and turned up the music...

I have a feeling she is going to sleep like 4 hours after i do.. shes funkin it up down there..

Originally posted by villain

wtf!?!?!

Obviously some crack dealer paid your mom off with product....

naw man.. shes not a dope fiend.. shes got a monsterous house in florida and my thinking is that shes just happy to be back out of old folks land and into the ghetto.. shes just living.. i mean this isnt totally new but the 40s and Dre are quite new..

Originally posted by Telo

She called me a hater and closed the door and turned up the music...

HA HA HA! Fucking priceless

dude, my mom is cool like that too. She's 57, smokes pot, listens to nirvana and radiohead, cooks me and my friends fat ass meals and still has time to rake in mad dough with her paintings.

12 OZ Super Mom Havin' Clique Unite

Telo and Lens.....founding members

back in high school, my best friends mom was like this. she would get loaded, come chill with us and smoke a bleez or whatever. but getting to my point: one night we were priming up at my friends house and his mom was chilling, making us drinks, you know, the cool mom status.

Anyway, we go out and get retarded. When we come back to my friends house good ol' Mrs H. is making the moves on everyone but her son.

I don't know what went down, but i'm sure that Mrs. H should've been called Mrs. Robinson come morning.

Well, if she bitches about you doing any of the things she is doing right now, there is a chance she is trying to be a 'parent' by 'showing you what you are like' or something of that nature. If not, you just have one down ass momma. Either way, you should grab your beer, go downstair to kick it with her and have a good time.

Well she came upstairs and was looking around and scoping out the scene.. she read the top left logo like it was nothing.. The writers forum.. i was like what? half of my friends dont know what the logo says..

anyways.. she called me a nancy chugged her 40 and went back downstairs so geting her a 12oz name is a different task on its own.

Archived