IS this legal?

BigOatser

hey, not sure if this is appropriate for this forum or not. if not, just close the thread. BUt I was hoping someone out there interested in 3d animation could help me out. I got the new Maya version 6.5 (for educational purposes only) and there about 5 numbers or authenticity checks necesarry to register. I have the serial and I think another, but there are some tricky ones that require sending them your email. Not to worried, just would rather skip this step. I also hear it is possible to use the version 6 ones if availalble. If any one has these installation codes it would be great if you could pass them on. Maya is just too damn tricky. Maybe I could swap a program in return. (for educational purposes only of course) Email me at holyoats@hotmail.com

praise be to allah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The educational version of Maya is free from their website and they supply you with codes. If you meant that you downloaded a pirated copy, it should have a full crack of some kind supplied, along with an .NFO file that will describe the exact steps required to crack it. Try digging around in the files you downloaded and see if you're doing something wrong in the registration step.