?IS THERE GRAFFITI IN HEAVEN?

Some1

I know all you people pondered this at some time or another.Do you think god made the government make graffiti illegal?I wanna see what you think. personally i think the big guy upstairs likes to see graff artist runnin into yards painting cars and ish.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i honestly don't think god is involved with decisions like that.

i think of god more as a force created by all living things, not some judge type dude who is chillin up in heaven somewhere, lookin down on us and making changes and decisions.

there is grafitti in my heaven..and i'll still get up after i'm dead...

i think god built the world all like ok pluto was to far from the sun its just a ball of ice mars is just a big fucked up red thing an the rest of em are all just shit balls but this one, weve got all that anyone needs to survive this is it this paradise ill be able to retire an chill out here for the rest of eternity which he did for years an years then dinosaurs an shit like that evalution an all started up an he had to fuck off up to the clouds r sumit. anyway he was likin the whole human race bunch of decent people yeah but then weed started ta grow an its uses discovered an everyone started gettin stoned 24/7 after a while the g man was like damn pass that shit an didnt give a fuck an started lettin all the heds that died into his gaff (heaven started up) cus he was just constantly stoned he himself started to paint an his gaff is now wrecked wit graff so hell yeah its kul ta paint up there but you gotta quit rackin paint an shit cus there are these big strong fagits wearin towels an wings who only let decent heds in. sorry:cool:

Graffiti in heaven

Oh come on....

As mere, tiny humans how can we even begin to ask what heaven is?

Go buy a map of the universe and look at how big our shrimpy little solar system is....

Maybe heaven is just a mindstate..where you don't want anything..or need anything

Shit.

Eternity sure is scary.

Guest richard kyel

seeking thats kinda an odd point. cause i find myself to be bombing more and painting more when im unhappy. if im happy i cant even seem to draw and have no motivation to paint. for the past few months my life has been going good in comparison and i havent been painting near as much as i used to. hmm i wonder if graffiti is like prozac or someshit oh well. and as far as religon goes i think religon might be a way to make people behave and sleep easier. if it is good and if it isnt than it isnt by the time you find out its gonna be too damn late.

so, you think you can tell heaven from hell. blue skies from pain. can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail. a smile from a vail. do you think you can tell. did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts? hot ashes from trees?

Guest THE LAW

one of THE LAW's first graffiti "mentors" used to tell him that he thought heaven was an endless line of subway cars at a platform layup with a bottomless bag of paint at his side.

Archived