Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

?IS THERE GRAFFITI IN HEAVEN?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Some1, Nov 12, 2001.

1. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

I know all you people pondered this at some time or another.Do you think god made the government make graffiti illegal?I wanna see what you think. personally i think the big guy upstairs likes to see graff artist runnin into yards painting cars and ish.

2. Are2

Are2 Guest

i honestly don't think god is involved with decisions like that.

i think of god more as a force created by all living things, not some judge type dude who is chillin up in heaven somewhere, lookin down on us and making changes and decisions.

there is grafitti in my heaven..and i'll still get up after i'm dead...

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i hope theres not graffiti in heaven... i paint cause im unhappy with life (well, among other reasons) but i would hope in heaven i can just sit on clouds and be content....

4. spin

spin New Jack

i think god built the world all like ok pluto was to far from the sun its just a ball of ice mars is just a big fucked up red thing an the rest of em are all just shit balls but this one, weve got all that anyone needs to survive this is it this paradise ill be able to retire an chill out here for the rest of eternity which he did for years an years then dinosaurs an shit like that evalution an all started up an he had to fuck off up to the clouds r sumit. anyway he was likin the whole human race bunch of decent people yeah but then weed started ta grow an its uses discovered an everyone started gettin stoned 24/7 after a while the g man was like damn pass that shit an didnt give a fuck an started lettin all the heds that died into his gaff (heaven started up) cus he was just constantly stoned he himself started to paint an his gaff is now wrecked wit graff so hell yeah its kul ta paint up there but you gotta quit rackin paint an shit cus there are these big strong fagits wearin towels an wings who only let decent heds in. sorry:cool:

5. local #195

local #195 Member

no god, no heaven

well, the way i see it, there is no god, and there is no heaven. and that is why the world is falling apart. when you die, you rot. goodnight.

6. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

In heaven there is no beer
    so thats why we drink it here

Imagine a round, funny man bellowing this stupidity as he bursts through my front door.

7. khaotic970

khaotic970 New Jack

i think there will be graff but no non sense about it and it would be legal so ummm while illigal cats might be upset

8. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

Writers all go to hell!! Not heaven you idiot! Graffiti is illegal you know!?!?! How many times must I tell you?? Only gangsters who kill and shoot people do those things....

9. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

how the fuck are we supposed to know if there is graff in heaven youll find out when you get there.

10. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

11. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

i wish i could travel back and forth through interworld dimensions just as you do skinny.

12. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Graffiti in heaven

Oh come on....

As mere, tiny humans how can we even begin to ask what heaven is?

Go buy a map of the universe and look at how big our shrimpy little solar system is....

Maybe heaven is just a mindstate..where you don't want anything..or need anything

Shit.

Eternity sure is scary.

13. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

Do G's get to go to Heaven?

14. aztek4two1

aztek4two1 Member

i think if you believe in heaven then you should also believe that you're going to hell for writing on peoples shit.
    so why don't you just bring a marker when you die, and bring graffiti to hell.

15. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

Well Dwayne Your Partly True (SNORT!) But Since Getting Painted Over Is Apart Of Life As An Artist Wouldnt It Cancel Out As Being A "Bad Thing"