is there anyway i can get a six pack or some muscle type shit in just a few weeks?

dr.testical

id really like to get fit, but im a lazy piece of shit that doesnt have much to motivate myself get off my ass and maybe lift a weight or do any excersize type workout that would make me look bigger then just some random skinny kid. help please. should i just pop steroids. seems like a good possibility.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have a pretty decent six-pack but I didn't get it in "just a few weeks". If you want the ripped look, you gotta work towards it. Like with everything in life (with a few exceptions that rely on a lot of fucking luck) you have to work for it. Getting off your big fat ass (or bony ass) is the first and most vital step. Everything else will follow.

Originally posted by space base

shards for the energy you need to get yourself going

then once you get into the swing of things you should start a anabolics cycle

also, youll probably want to smoke weed after working out so you can come down and eat something...

i like this idea

Go to GNC and buy a six-pack of "Instant Abs" and shotgun it----it might be a few weeks before they stock more......

I don't know dude....just start working out and get motivated.

around my way, there is this crazy Bally's commercial with this chick who is narrating that she started their 'intense 30 day program, a combination of diet and excericse'

then they proceed to show you every day of her 30 day training (the same pose, one pic from each day)

this woman goes from totally flabby to cut in a month..it's kind of crazy..her belly was all hangin out over her lycra shorts in the first pic, by the last one she's got a washboard stomach..

diet and excercise.

Originally posted by effyoo

right. But if you want a sixpack in just a few weeks you better stop eating and start running. Or just save your pennies and go to the liquor store.

only if he is overweight. if he is underweight, running alot will hinder your progress.

you can get some slightly bigger "looking" muscles by taking creatine and working out a shitload, but You can't get a 6pack in a couple weeks.....hell no.

false. especially in a couple weeks, which i am assuming is 3-4. a month? very possible, especially if you are a skinny kid. as cheesy as it might sound, 8 minutes abs is one of the best ab workouts, and gives the quickest results. creatine will make your muscles look bigger because its alot of water weight.

Steroids is where it's at.

if you only do one thing, make sure its ignoring this. especially as a beginner. steroids should only be used when you have reached your genetic limit (which very few do).

if you wanna gain alot of mass, i would eat high protein and high carbs

pretty much. if you are skinny, eat as much, but as healthy as you can. in between meals take protein shakes, and after 2-3 weeks you will be able to see a difference. oh and fucking work out.