is there anything worse than searching warez and rom sites for software?

Zack Morris

does anyone else hate the MASSIVE amounts of pop ups on these sites and once you finally find where you supposed to download said program or rom you soo find that it was not a link to the file but a link to even more pop ups?

Granted tehre are a few shining gems in the group but they are few and far between.

anyone willing to share their ROM and warez sites?

fastdl.com

navnetwork.net

directdl.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

God Damnit, this is the last time.....I've fucking told you guys I don't know how many times.....If you want to get free anything for your computer, get direct connect from www.neo-modus.com.

You can get all the kiddie warez you want, with, read it, no fuckin popups....I can almost hear myself wanting to say this again to the next person that's gonna ask in a couple of weeks....but I'll digress.

I'm serious this is the ONLY program you need for all of your ripping off desires. Don't sleep.

ive been told that http warez sites are dead and most ppl just use irc channels to swap there warez or set up ftp sites. go to h**p://easywarez.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi and post a request up in there. most ppl are nice enuf 2 give u a link without nething in return but some are just assholes and ask that u upload something b4 they let u on to their ftp site.

Guest blink_ATX

look dude ima say this once so not use warez sites...

use mIRC, or limewire or DirecConnect

for software

dont ask me how to use mIRC

you can also find playstation, and DC and xbox games on mIRC and direct connect if you are a l33t haX0r

Archived