Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

is there any gang activity in your hood?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by bigguy, Nov 27, 2001.

1. bigguy

bigguy Senior Member

Gang Assessment Tool

Is there graffiti on or near your neighborhood or community? (5)
    Is the graffiti crossed out? (10)
    Do the young people in your community wear colors, jewelry, clothing, flash hand signs, or display other behaviors that may be gang related? (10)
    Are drugs available in or near your community? (10)
    Was there a significant increase in the number of physical confrontations within the past 12 months in or near your community? (5)
    Is there an increasing presence of weapons in your community?(5)
    Are beepers, pagers, or cellular phones used by the young people in your community? (10)
    Has there been a 'drive-by' shooting in or around your community? (15)
    Have you had a "show-by" display of weapons in or around your community? (10)
    Is the truancy rate and/or daytime burglaries in your community increasing? (5)
    Have racial incidents increased in your community? (5)
    Is there a history of gangs in your community? (10)
    Is there an increasing presence of "informal social groups" with the unusual names that have words like: kings, disciples, queens, posse, crew? (15)
    Add up your score:

0 - 20 points = No Problem

25 - 45 points = Emerging Problems

50 - 65 points = You Have Problems

70 + points = There Are Serious Problems

At 50+ points a need exists to develop a gang prevention and intervention program.

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

uh-oh, I'm a little scared.....

3. HAMMERFALL

HAMMERFALL Member

well i got a 90, but things arent that bad really. if you have 10 or above, all that really means is that you live in a city with more than 20 people in it.

4. trucksoe

trucksoe New Jack

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

damn, how did i score a 235? i must be ghetto.

6. SoCiEtY HaTeS Me

SoCiEtY HaTeS Me New Jack

i scored a str8 115..thats the highest i ever got on a test...omg i feel speshul..:loopy:

dats what i get by living in the bronx..

7. Handjob

Handjob Guest

I have this crazy gang called P.O... uhhhhh, can't remember, those dudes are loc'd tho...

hey, Benny.

8. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

9. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

errr....ummmm.....ahhhh...

i get like a 95 or something ,shit i cant add

10. BIG T

BIG T Member

DONT NEED NO TEST.... I GOT A WINDOW TO LOOK OUT OF!:D

11. elquilser

elquilser Guest

i got no problem all of the gangs in my "hood" are little mexican kids that you can easily fuck up

12. SmellyCouch

SmellyCouch New Jack

:confused:
    can i include white trash?

13. cdz

cdz Member

wow! i didnt know i was living in a dangerous area!:D i love the ghetto!
    -cdz

14. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i got points for everything but the drive by shooting...but if there was one i wouldnt kno about it

i live no where near the ghetto or anything (i live in a pretty good neighborhood in SF richmond district) ....theres just alot of young kids who act like they hard by jacking women in broad daylight near my house...every teen i kno has a cellphone...and weed is basically easy to get anywhere....the richest, saftest suburbs of california have more weed the the city...this survey doesnt make sense...it probably applies to Europe or sumthin

15. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

115 . Representing the L dot A dot.