is there any gang activity in your hood?

bigguy

Gang Assessment Tool

Is there graffiti on or near your neighborhood or community? (5)

Is the graffiti crossed out? (10)

Do the young people in your community wear colors, jewelry, clothing, flash hand signs, or display other behaviors that may be gang related? (10)

Are drugs available in or near your community? (10)

Was there a significant increase in the number of physical confrontations within the past 12 months in or near your community? (5)

Is there an increasing presence of weapons in your community?(5)

Are beepers, pagers, or cellular phones used by the young people in your community? (10)

Has there been a 'drive-by' shooting in or around your community? (15)

Have you had a "show-by" display of weapons in or around your community? (10)

Is the truancy rate and/or daytime burglaries in your community increasing? (5)

Have racial incidents increased in your community? (5)

Is there a history of gangs in your community? (10)

Is there an increasing presence of "informal social groups" with the unusual names that have words like: kings, disciples, queens, posse, crew? (15)

Add up your score:

0 - 20 points = No Problem

25 - 45 points = Emerging Problems

50 - 65 points = You Have Problems

70 + points = There Are Serious Problems

At 50+ points a need exists to develop a gang prevention and intervention program.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i got points for everything but the drive by shooting...but if there was one i wouldnt kno about it

i live no where near the ghetto or anything (i live in a pretty good neighborhood in SF richmond district) ....theres just alot of young kids who act like they hard by jacking women in broad daylight near my house...every teen i kno has a cellphone...and weed is basically easy to get anywhere....the richest, saftest suburbs of california have more weed the the city...this survey doesnt make sense...it probably applies to Europe or sumthin

Originally posted by graffitiSUX

i don't need to take a test to figure out if i'm ghetto. ya either is or ya isn't

'Are drugs available in or near my neighborhood?'.. well, of course but what could that have to do with... :idea: Oh! Hey!!

in my suburbs!

i got like a score of 40 surprisingly. hey go to my neighborhood mall. you mite get stabed like a few innocent people have. no joke . or become a ssea blood thug killa gang member and get into fights at ten babysit nite at my mall. remember no out of the ordinary colors. you mite get hurt . ( the colors not to wear to the mall in my hood are : pink;purple;orange;grey;blak;blue;green;yellow;)thats it.i think

in my hoodohes uh uh . in my hoodohes

Archived