Is There a Pot of Gold at the End of the Rainbow?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 years later...

I don’t wanna peep in my neighbours’ window; I wanna throw a rock through it. They were yelling at each other this morning, and it woke me up.

The girl across the street, on the other hand, damn!

CaL is saying that Taiwan and Canada are at the end of the rainbow, eh?

I think for people like Cope, bombing and family are probably equal in importance. I think his family also understands that his painting is also a means of getting money. It is possible for Cope to have a 9-5, go bombing at night and leave the kids to the mom.

It all matters what your prioritys are. I have a 9-5 job, thats a priority in getting money to pay the bills. I go to school after work, thats a priority for the future, to get a job i will love. I need a good amount of sleep, thats a priority for my sanity and well being. I need to see my friends, boyfriend, and family, also for my well being, as well as theirs.

After all these priority's comes painting. I can't paint as often as i would like because of all these things, but their very important to me (except the job...i want a new one with more flexi hours so i could bomb more often late night).

ok, sorry to ramble.

Originally posted by slave_one

bcuz we as a human race, are naturally nosy. we gotta be in people's business. we gotta peep in the neighbor's window...

we want to know everything, it's in our nature.

my neighbor tried to peep in the window when i was taking a shower.. and everytime i walk my dogs he watches me through the window, but if i look towards his house he closes his blinds really fast.. creepy kinda-old guy:yuck:

Archived