...Is there a Podiatrist in the house??

hey so i found these shoes that fit perfectly, right, and they are real expensive and really really really comfortable. Ecco brand, mad dressy walker stee. Anyway i have been wearing them the past couple days and on a few substantial routes and now my left big toe constantly feels like it needs a really good cracking, and has been doing so all the time. It is the big joint on the ball of the foot it feels kind of stiff but not really bad it doesnt really hurt it just has that feeling like it needs cracked on some serious shit. do you think portuguese footwear just increases the nitrogen levels in your foot cartlage? is this necessarily a bad thing? a good thing? or no thing? am i slowly fucking my foot up to fallen arches and a pidgeon step?

the shoes are sweet i dont want to stop wearing them you have no idea it is like walking on jello air its tight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.