Is the Paint Louis wall legal all the time??

svkser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, I searched on this before I posted. I see that they dont want to do the organized event. But, I wanted to know if it is legal to paint there any time other than that event. I want to know if it is legal all the time. I wanted to go there some time other than the Paint Louis event.

All the posts I have seen were kind of unclear on this.

It seems like if St. Louis does not want the event once a year then probably it is not legal the rest of the year. If two other people got arrested last year then is it even legal?

I have never been to paint louis but from what I see people bomb the shit out of that city when Paint Louis is there, is that true?

Uh...yeah

Well lets put it this way, since they "Arrested" those people, I've hit the wall a bunch of times...fuck..I hit the damn thing...and While I was hitting it...a cop drove by..and kept on going. So I assume its legal seeing as its OWNED by Anheiser Busch, not The City. Augie Busch said its legal..and until he says different, it is..

That may be true, i have no direct contact with the police on this matter, BUT, from the st. louis and st. charles writers i'm friends with, i've heard the wall is no longer legal. The police are trying to say that the legal wall encourages graffiti on just any wall, or any fr8, considering it's right next to the fucking fr8's. Which is an excellent spot in my opinion, since i'm a big fan to the fr8 scene. But all in all i'd guess the wall is shut down, because the police's accusation about the rising vandalism situation in st. louis. even tho it's only rising because more people are becoming friendly with the art, which to other writers can mean an excellent thing, but to the police it's a problem, they sure as hell aren't art critics deciding if it's an art, that's not their job, stopping crime is there job. Therefore, if they think closing down the wall might stop or lower graffiti in st. louis, they have the power to the sky to do it, but in reality they're wrong, they arent thinking into the future, they aren't sitting down and asking themselves,"if the wall is closed, why wouldn't a kid run out and do it on any other wall, train, etc." And that's the fine line that seperates the mind capacity of a police officer and a graffiti writer. If you really want to know, call up the police department and ask if the wall is legal, they arent going to arrest you for that. peace

Archived