Is The name SYM taken!?!?!?!!?

YOUTH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the answer to your question is that you should quit graffiti while your a head because your just going to fall off after a few months anyway, i can garentee you will become nothing but an annoyance to the rest of the writers in your community, you probably still tag the inside walls of tunnels with magnum 44s, probably have no idea what color krink is let alone who kr is in the first place, seriously man every single possible name and letter combonation is taken theres millions of writers, real writers, and only thousands of letter combonations, if you want a truely unique name its going to have to be something like eatfuk....and just so you know that name is taken allready too

Weeeell, thanks for the info and shit talk. whoever said this was a stupid question was right, this whole internet graffiti thing is 90% waste of time. I dont know why I asked in the first place, its not like anyone's opinion on here is very important to me. I should of just gone with plan A and I think I will. If anyone has a problem with me or my name I'll take care of it in the real world if it comes down to it. So until then fuck it.

Originally posted by YOUTH

Weeeell, thanks for the info and shit talk. whoever said this was a stupid question was right, this whole internet graffiti thing is 90% waste of time. I dont know why I asked in the first place, its not like anyone's opinion on here is very important to me. I should of just gone with plan A and I think I will. If anyone has a problem with me or my name I'll take care of it in the real world if it comes down to it. So until then fuck it.

HA HA HA HA! Oh my lord, what a complete ass you just made of yourself! Hey Youth, i hear you mom calling you to come inside because it's getting dark outside.

Dude, i suggest re-registering under a different name because under the handle of YOUTH, you will forever be know as the bitch that threw a temnper tantrum about some stupid tag (around which an even stupider question was posed.

Here is some ketchup. Now go put it on your CRIES!

Archived