is that ya head or did ya neck throw up?

smeoo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

isnt the second pic just the same as the first but before it was finished? everything is exactly the same. all the lines, breaks and fades are in the exact same places.

you hdefinitely have painting skills. i dont especially like your letters, they are kinda weak. the piece works more as a whole.

Originally posted by the whim sickle one:

12345 - youre a bright one, arent you?

i prefer the completed piece, personally. i agree the in-progress flick colors work well and contrast nicely and all that jazz, but something just hits hard with the completed piece. but thats just me.

they are the same piece...i guess i go for the old adage of kicken out a piece as much as possible..like boom!...but like i said i'm working on keeping shit toned down, and using the letters as the focus point...by the way the big purple swirl is the 2 oo's, just in case you could'nt work it out...

ivo, never caught any but i'm keeping an eye out for your boy peyotes bangers, i really dug what ya posted of his stuff....

and for the leftys in da house....SOUTHPAWS UNITE...

Originally posted by smeoo:

they are the same piece...i guess i go for the old adage of kicken out a piece as much as possible..like boom!...but like i said i'm working on keeping shit toned down, and using the letters as the focus point...by the way the big purple swirl is the 2 oo's, just in case you could'nt work it out...

keep doin what ya doin and don't worry about the haters...all of your shit looks just dandy....

it is like boom hehe like you said...

Archived