Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

is suicide the answer?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Krook, Apr 24, 2003.

1. Krook

Krook Banned

is suicide the answer to all your problems when u feel like u have no reason to live and feel like no one is there for u. is suicide the answer when everything blows up in your face and u just sit there and think and all u do is cry?

:eek: :( :cry: :cry2: :sick:

2. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

try some masterbation fool.

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

son, you need to find BoogieHands.
    Let your fate rest in his hands.

seriously... killing yourself is no way out.

Well maybe if you're in trouble with the mob and they threaten to kill
    your entire family if you dont go out the 'honourable' way. Maybe then.
    Otherwise.. nope.

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

If you're one of tease's aliases, then yes.

5. kido

kido Senior Member

suicide is SOOOO emo

6. deadasdreams

deadasdreams Member

suicide is not the fucking answer.i've been through those same thoughts so many times before and even attempted it a few times.i failed at it and i'm so glad i did.my life is still a mess but it's getting alot better.no matter how hard it gets at points it'll get better eventully...even when shit drags on forever.try new things.go travel.change your surroundings.look at what you enjoy still.no matter how little it maybe. i've lost friends to suicide before too,it's fucking hurts alot to lose someone you care about...

keep your head up...it'll get better.

7. Krook

Krook Banned

fucked all day yesterday...

and yes tease is a friend of mine...

Boogie Hands is my new god:king:

but i still feel like shit:(

8. Krook

Krook Banned

thanx man i'll take that advice...

before today i never thought my life could get any better, and then shit just hit rock bottom in 1 second, FUCK life is a bitch.

9. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

don't listen to him, he has no idea what he's talking about, suicide has always been the answer to all of lifes problems. first get alot of alcohol in you though, then go into your bathtub and do it. you will bleed alot more because of the alcohol and it would give your family/friends/news crews something to look at. lots of blood is always the answer.

10. Krook

Krook Banned

.:grabs alcohol, fills up bath tub, and starts drinking:. :king:

11. fr8lover

fr8lover Elite Member

i know what it feels like man...like theres no hope and that things wont get better. for me i still feel like that once in awhile but shit like that comes in waves. theres a light at the end of the tunnel, as corny as that sounds.

stay up and see a counselor. its good to just talk about these things sometimes.

12. Krook

Krook Banned

thanx freightlover i respect ur opinion...

ok now i'm blowing up this thread so imma leave it alone for awhile:idea:

13. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

I wish my vote counted twice.

14. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

you could make another board name and vote with that one.

15. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest