is suicide the answer?

Krook

is suicide the answer to all your problems when u feel like u have no reason to live and feel like no one is there for u. is suicide the answer when everything blows up in your face and u just sit there and think and all u do is cry?

:o :( :cry: :cry2: :sick:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

son, you need to find BoogieHands.

Let your fate rest in his hands.

seriously... killing yourself is no way out.

Well maybe if you're in trouble with the mob and they threaten to kill

your entire family if you dont go out the 'honourable' way. Maybe then.

Otherwise.. nope.

suicide is not the fucking answer.i've been through those same thoughts so many times before and even attempted it a few times.i failed at it and i'm so glad i did.my life is still a mess but it's getting alot better.no matter how hard it gets at points it'll get better eventully...even when shit drags on forever.try new things.go travel.change your surroundings.look at what you enjoy still.no matter how little it maybe. i've lost friends to suicide before too,it's fucking hurts alot to lose someone you care about...

keep your head up...it'll get better.

Originally posted by deadasdreams

suicide is not the fucking answer.i've been through those same thoughts so many times before and even attempted it a few times.i failed at it and i'm so glad i did.my life is still a mess but it's getting alot better.no matter how hard it gets at points it'll get better eventully...even when shit drags on forever.try new things.go travel.change your surroundings.look at what you enjoy still.no matter how little it maybe. i've lost friends to suicide before too,it's fucking hurts alot to lose someone you care about...

keep your head up...it'll get better.

thanx man i'll take that advice...

before today i never thought my life could get any better, and then shit just hit rock bottom in 1 second, FUCK life is a bitch.

don't listen to him, he has no idea what he's talking about, suicide has always been the answer to all of lifes problems. first get alot of alcohol in you though, then go into your bathtub and do it. you will bleed alot more because of the alcohol and it would give your family/friends/news crews something to look at. lots of blood is always the answer.

i know what it feels like man...like theres no hope and that things wont get better. for me i still feel like that once in awhile but shit like that comes in waves. theres a light at the end of the tunnel, as corny as that sounds.

stay up and see a counselor. its good to just talk about these things sometimes.

i just recently talked to my EX-girl (ooooh that hurt) and we've decided to be friends until all this shit blows over she has recently moved in with her mom and her dad calls and abuses her so she aint gunna talk to him for awhile and maybe if she feels better we'll get back together :smiles:

Originally posted by swif1

suicide is for the weak.

how much can a raver know.. you have to think seriously now. NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT.

when a raver agrees with you it's kinda like the kkk organization agreeing with it. it almost automatically makes you wrong.

so do whats right man, for the children.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

how much can a raver know.. you have to think seriously now. NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT.

when a raver agrees with you it's kinda like the kkk organization agreeing with it. it almost automatically makes you wrong.

so do whats right man, for the children.

hahaha i'd like to meet you one day.

you posted the thumbs down child abuse thread yesterday_ i was gonna respond, but thought i would stay optomistic for your sake (even though i don't know you.) girls like that are tricky business. i wanted to warn you of that because i've been in that scene 4 times over (being with girls with mad problems, and i'm stuck in it now, at least in my mind and memory) many times i've wanted to take my life and i still might do it_but be weary of her __you know you love her and all that but if she dosen't know it she may never. high one day, dry another, right? remember:you come first. that sux when you love someone but it has to be true.

i'm not one of those people who claimes to have had there lives changed by a bumpersticker, but this one made me think and it's gonna stick with me:

"if you don't let go you're gonna get dragged"

Archived