is skateboarding hip hop?

ReALiiiis

ive been a skater most of my life and ive been involved in hip hop most of my life, ive always looked at skateboarding as the hidden chamber.

hip hop is our generation,so is skateboarding, hip hop is about using your mind, body and soul, so is skateboarding. hip hop is all about style, so is skateboarding.

im a emcee and a writer, those 2 things are the only 2 things that take me away from this fucked up world besides skating(well, and a nice rolled swisher).

------------------

damn kid, why do you gotta say all that?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest goreguts

Is skateboarding hip-hop? Whats next Rollerblading? Streetluging? You can be into hip-hop and skateboard, but can you look at skateboarders like Jim Greco, Barley, or any other ripper and actually think skating is some gay fifth element? Think about it.

I have been into hip-hop since 1977 and I enjoy Fly-Fishing as well. I believe the two are intertwined so deeply that fly-fishing has become the 6th and a half elment of hip-hop, almost from the start, Bambatta and Kool-Herc would battle to see who could tie the most realistic lures. To this day I find that beat-boxing "Apache" in my hip waders will lull most Trout into believing that i have come in the spirit of Peace and Unity.

i grew up on classic rock, blues, funk, punk,

pretty much everything but country and techno. you are rite, shit like this shouldnt be judged, or put into a catagory cus it all comes natural. im just saying this is our generation, we are bringing art(music,b-boying,grafitti,skateboarding...) to a new level. we unite through speakers, magazines, concert halls and parks to let go of this fucked up place we live in.

i was just asking a simple question. i really could give a fuck what yall think.

i know who i am and you know who you are.

------------------

i kill kennedys!

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO:

I have been into hip-hop since 1977 and I enjoy Fly-Fishing as well. I believe the two are intertwined so deeply that fly-fishing has become the 6th and a half elment of hip-hop, almost from the start, Bambatta and Kool-Herc would battle to see who could tie the most realistic lures. To this day I find that beat-boxing "Apache" in my hip waders will lull most Trout into believing that i have come in the spirit of Peace and Unity.

fuccccccccccccck!

snots comin out my nose!!!!!!!!!!!

jeezus CHRIST that was funny...........

holy shit

------------------

"I bet you never heard of a player with no game,

told the truth to get what I want,

but shot it with no shame."

Originally posted by ohnoone:

Boogie hands is slowly becoming my favorite person on here. ridiculous funny! playboy brought jokes.

also, bunnies are hip hop.

and skateboarding is not a sport, fuck anyone who says so.

---

Wait a minute! Sakteboarding isn't a sport?! DARNET!@ How the hell are we supposed to bank off of it and exploit it?! ARGH!!!

Sincerely,

Some Rich Guy in a Business Suit Downtown.

why even go and label something you enjoy- screw the label of what it is. just enjoy yourself while you're doing it...makes sense doesnt it? stop sounding like a kid who wants to fit in so bad....

word up enjoy life how the fu*k u want b wat if it aint hiphop u gonna drope it

i always thought that skaters r mo into punk n some of this new punk is kinda like hiphop but whocares just do ur thing 0| |0

-man y i write all this bull im out one peace

Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO:

I have been into hip-hop since 1977 and I enjoy Fly-Fishing as well...... To this day I find that beat-boxing "Apache" in my hip waders will lull most Trout into believing that i have come in the spirit of Peace and Unity.

SPECKLED TROUT!!! JUMP ON IT!!! JUMP ON IT !!! JUMP ON IT!!!

SALMON!!! JUMP ON IT!!! JUMP ON IT!!! JUMP ON IT!!!

hahahha.....apache will forever be the official fly fishing anthem.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Try being yourself and liking what you want to like.. Why try being socially acceptable if you know society is fucked up.

I like all sorts of music and they completely clash. Then when someone opens their mouth about it I laugh.. They usually ending up liking the same shit. So fuck em. Do what YOU want kid... Who cares what label is on what.

Archived