Is President Bush about to fuck the right wing?

KaBar2

I read a little bitty article in the back pages of the Houston Chronicle this morning that during the Senate confirmation hearings for Alberto Gonzales' designate, Mr. Gonzales said he SUPPORTS EXTENDING THE EXPIRED FEDERAL BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS.

He also told Senators he wants to reauthorize the Patriot Act this year, despite complaints that it is too intrusive.

I cursed for a solid ten minutes after reading that. You absolutely cannot trust a motherfucking politician, they will promise you ANYTHING to get elected, and as soon as they have the power, you get the back of their hand.

Go ahead, Republicans, fuck us over. Then say "Adios" to the White House, you sorry, backstabbing dicksuckers. Can the Republican collective memory possibly be so short? Do they not recall that we dropped Bush 41 like a hot skillet when he signed the bill banning importaion of foreign assault weapons the first time? Does NOBODY remember a wack job like Perot getting 17% of the Republican vote?

Stupid motherfucking Republicans best not forget who buttered their bread. We put 'em in, and we can damned sure put 'em OUT.

The three most frequent lies in the world:

"The check's in the mail."

"Of course I want to settle down someday."

"I won't come in your mouth, honey, I promise."

And we can add to those three---

"I support the Second Amendment, lock, stock and barrel."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lol.... Don't fuck with Kabar's guns....

I've been trying to tell you guys that they are not even republicans. I think it's safe to say that they are now complete corporatists/fascists.... so of course they would want gun control and the patriot act.

And I don't think voting in '08 is going to make a difference if the recount doesn't make a difference NOW. There is a precedent being set to make vote fraud an accepted norm. I think this "We need to reorganize the democratic party" talk is really a ruse to keep us believing that maybe the democrats need to fix the party rather than fix the damn voting system.

Oh, and Gonzales is scum.

"Stupid motherfucking Republicans best not forget who buttered their bread. We put 'em in, and we can damned sure put 'em OUT."

stop, cause you dont know what youre talking about...yes you were a constituency, but please, youre sounding off a little to much...you sound like the christian right and the dues that they think they are owed...

im not concerned with the real right wingers, its moderate republicans that are the trouble for the right. im still not convinced the republicans will pass any real gun control measure pass. its possible, but there will be a shit storm if so. the repubs will not piss off there base to go and ban guns. and as for the dems.... they are fucking hopeless. fuck them. they dont just need reform, they need a fucking clue. ron paul in 08.

LOL. I can always count on you guys to make me feel better when I'm busy thrashing about impotently. I'm with Angelofdeath--Libertarian Party '08, here I come.

It's hard to believe the Norwegians' reaction to the "Hook 'em, Horns" sign. I didn't even know "Death Metal" music existed, not to mention that the Norwegians had people running around murdering each other over satanic rock music. (File this under "Not enough to keep themselves busy during a long, cold winter.")

Now--as far as building an FAL, yes, I know how to do it. Assembling an FAL without any shop tools is pretty difficult, but a lot of the specialized shop tools one would need can be built in a home workshop if you are pretty handy with tools, like barrel vise, receiver wrench and so on.

First order of business--subscribe to Shotgun News 1-800-345-6923 or go online at http://www.shotgunnews.com. (12 issues) $19.95, 1-year subscription (36 issues) $34.95. Some news stands sell SGN single copy for $1.50 or $2.00. Look for it. SGN has everything you could possibly need to get into the assembling of your own firearms. Don't forget, you must be 18 to own a rifle. (Break the law, pay the price.)

Try DSA at http://www.dsarms.com or Tapco at http://www.tapco.com or especially Numrich Gun Parts Corporation http://www.e-GunParts.com for parts. Numrich sells an awesome catalog of just about every gun part in the world for $14.95. 1-866-686-7424.

You might want a few specialized tools even for routine maintenance of an FAL, including front sight adjustment tool, gas regulator spanner wrench, combination tool for buttstock and pistol grip and the extractor disassembly tool (if you take out the extractor using a punch, it will very likely go "sproing" and disappear forever.)

Buy the video/ DVD for assembling an FAL from American Gunsmithing Institute for $29.95 VHS#122 or DVD# 1224---www.americangunsmith.com or 1-800-797-0867.

A good source for gunsmithing tools is Brownell's 1-800-741-0015 in Montezuma, Iowa http://www.brownells.com

Are you SURE you wouldn't rather get into building AR15's, which require VERY FEW specialized tools, all of which are easily available through mail order houses? The barrel/receiver headspace on an AR15 is already set when they make the barrel, so it's just a matter of putting the two together and torqueing the barrel nut. Think about it.

Go to a gun show and find a gunbook seller, and buy a MANUAL on how to build and repair the FAL.

Yeah shotgun news is the shit.... you can find anti aircraft cannons in there....

Shit I found some formerly KGB psychotronic devices on ebay some months ago....

But whatever...

I got the combat guns annual and it features the LMT AR15.... hyping it up good... looks good.

But really Kabar, I thought a guy like you would be more paranoid than you have been lately. I'm disappointed. But I see you are coming around. You know what my paranoia is telling me now? That since they have the clackas to defy such a basic component to the republican party platform, this says to me that they are not worried about losing again. ever.

yeah right...... throwing up 'the horns' has been a sign for the devil since Black Sabbath, and probalby goes back to the pagans.

granted Bush knows nothing about culture outside of texas,

but someone should have warned him. Apparently the 'victory'

symbol backwards has a negative meaning to some people too!

Coe listed other men who had changed the world through the strength of the covenants they had forged with their “brothers”: “Look at Hitler,” he said. “Lenin, Ho Chi Minh, Bin Laden.” The Family, of course, possessed a weapon those leaders lacked: the “total Jesus” of a brotherhood in Christ.

the TOTAL jesus, sounds like a home fitness regiment or something.

**** Stores neatly under your bed.

This whole deal with the Republicans keeps getting repeated over and over and over. The right wing keeps hoping that the GOP isn't lying (this time) and the GOP always has it's fingers crossed. So you Democrats can get ready to see your candidate win in '08, because the GOP is probably going to fuck the ultraconservatives (again) and then the 25% or so of the GOP that is not part of the Republicrats Circle Jerk will vote for a third party candidate (like Perot) who doesn't have the chance of a snowball in Hell of winning just to wise their sorry asses up. Then in 2012, they'll come crawling back, begging us to vote Republican again, promising that this time, they'll really support the Second Amendment, that this time, they'll really support a Family Values agenda, etc., etc.

By 2012, the right wing will be sick of getting butt fucked by the Democrats, so they will reluctantly agree to support the Republicans again.

This shit never ends. Maybe the separatists are right, we should just divide the fucking country and go our separate ways. New York, the New England States and California have been practically foreigners for thirty or forty years anyway. Fuck it, let's make it official.

Of course California and New York and New England are valuable, but they are definately not indispensible. Those states despise the rest of the country anyway. Somehow or another they think that the rest of us are a bunch of Neanderthal cretins and they are the "Annointed Ones." So I say, just let them go their own way, see how they do with all their idiotic, self-destructive attitudes and policies all by their lonesome. California is like a festering pus-filled chanchre already. I fully expect it to burst wide open just any day. "Los Angeles in flames, thousands feared dead," is a headline I fully expect to see. The state of California will eventually become part of Mexico, I think. L.A. is the second largest MEXICAN CITY in the world, right next to Mexico City itself. That is, the second largest city composed of Mexican nationals. After the Los Angeles Riot, I figure it's just a matter of time.

Did you guys realize that several cities in Utah, Oregon and other places in the West increased in size about 10% after the L.A. Riots? They call the new subdivisions "Rodney King" developments. Like a lot of other American cities, Los Angeles is going to eventually be mostly minorities. My own city, Houston, is already about 53% black. Whites make up less than 25% now. The rest are pretty much illegal immigrants from Mexico and Central America.

The more things become this way, the worse things get. I do not look upon the future with a hopeful attitude.

Of course California and New York and New England are valuable, but they are definately not indispensible. Those states despise the rest of the country anyway. Somehow or another they think that the rest of us are a bunch of Neanderthal cretins and they are the "Annointed Ones."

you are a bunch of cretins, have you ever listened to yourself speak??

"First they came for the Jews

and I did not speak out

because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists

and I did not speak out

because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists

and I did not speak out

because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me

and there was no one left

to speak out for me."

this is hillarious. you're like the bratty fat kid from harry potter who finally didn't get his way. haha. what the fuck did you expect kabar? your beloved 'freedom loving' right wing passes the most invasive attack on american civil freedom EVER and you sit idly by while 'mother knows best' democrats try to repeal it, because even though bush ADMITTED ON NATIONAL TV to supporting the (completely useless) AWB, he did not re-sign it into law, because other people dropped the ball. he WOULD HAVE signed it, he said, if it had made it to his desk. it's ok to spy on americans, to read our emails, to search us for no reason, to hold us without prosecuting us or even admitting to having us in their posession, but somehow you thought they werent going to come for your guns? haha. how fucking blind are you homeboy?!

earth to single issue, gun fetish voters, america is a DEMOCRACY and the majority of americans DO NOT WANT YOU TO HAVE A MACHINE GUN. i wont bother pointing out (again) the complete uselessness and over estimation of your 'militias', but i will say (again) that majority (right or wrong) rules here, and the majority realizes that machine guns are more trouble than they're worth. you CAN NOT win in a war against our government, because it will NOT be a ground war fought with rifles. this is 2005, hand to hand combat is over, wars are won and lost with information and propoganda and while you're busy collecting guns and corn in your underground bunkers, you're being more and more marginalized and more ill equipped to deal with the emerging world.

but hey, by all means, focus on nothing but guns, it gives us all something hysterical to laugh at.

Guest KING BLING

Kabar, I think your ideas about the perceptions held by eastern and western state liberals is the sign of the same old republican fear of things they cannot control and too much satellite TV time in the trailer <jokes>...people do not see the world the way you see it for them. I really liked this article about abortion and I think it gives a solid representation of your concept of values and the facts. As far as republicans screwing you, THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS NOR MORAL, THEY DO NOT CARE FOR YOUR FREEDOM, they use your angry emotionaly driven beliefs to further a corporate friendly, isolationist and liberty killing agenda to support the very powerful....any how, read:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6830928/site/newsweek/

If a minor in the state of Mississippi is impregnated by her father, she needs only the consent of her mother to have an abortion

By Anna Quindlen

NewsweekJan. 24 issue - There is now only a single abortion clinic in Mississippi. Once there were seven. There are nearly 3 million people living in the state. No other state with only one abortion clinic has as many residents. Mississippi has enacted every restriction on abortion possible within the limits set by the Supreme Court.

Among them is a provision that a woman must be counseled in person about the procedure and then wait 24 hours before being permitted to have it performed.

In 2000, researchers published a study of the effects of the waiting period. It showed that the number of later abortions increased sharply among Mississippi residents who relied on local clinics but not among those able to travel to neighboring states. The study showed that after the waiting period went into effect the number of second-trimester procedures in the state rose from 7.5 percent of all abortions to 11.5 percent.

That study was done before the legislature passed a bill that would bar all clinic abortions after the first trimester. A federal judge blocked its enforcement, saying he couldn't understand how it "does anything to further the state's professed desire to protect the health and safety of women."

Mandatory counseling includes a lecture that notes that medical benefits may be available for prenatal, childbirth and neonatal care. The woman seeking an abortion must receive a list of services and agencies that could assist her in having a child, including those that handle adoptions.

Mississippi has the highest infant-mortality rate in the nation and ranks 43rd among the 50 states in the number of women who have health insurance, according to a recent report by the Institute for Women's Policy Research. In 2004, the state failed to meet national standards on the length of time it took to restore foster children to their birth families and to place a child for adoption.

According to the Census, the average household in Mississippi has an income of just over $31,000 annually, about $10,000 below the national average. According to the Department of Agriculture, the cost of raising a child to age 18 is around $200,000.

The counseling provisions also require that patients in Mississippi be told that abortion may increase the risk of breast cancer.

The National Cancer Institute reported last year that there is no scientific evidence to support that contention. The British medical journal The Lancet looked at dozens of studies and concluded there was no link.

Mississippi is one of only two states that require a minor to get the consent of both parents to have an abortion. If the minor has been impregnated by her father, she needs only the consent of her mother.

The state has the highest teen birthrate in America. While nationwide the teenage-pregnancy rate has declined in recent years, in Mississippi it increased.

In 2001, nearly 200 babies were born to girls under the age of 15.

In 2002, almost 55,000 Mississippi grandparents had primary responsibility for the care of their grandchildren, according to the Child Welfare League of America. In 2001, 22 out of every thousand children in the state were reported to be abused or neglected. There was a 41 percent increase between 1998 and 2002 in the number of children younger than 18 arrested in the state.

Black residents account for only 37 percent of the state's population, but for nearly three out of every four abortions.

A typical woman in Mississippi earns 74 cents for every dollar a man makes. A typical black woman in Mississippi earns 79 cents for every dollar a white woman makes.

Black children make up more than half of those in foster care and in the state adoption system, according to the Mississippi Department of Human Services.

According to the Institute for Women's Policy Research, Mississippi ranks 51st in the percentage of its citizens living above the poverty level. (The District of Columbia was included in the sample.) Mississippi has the highest number of women in prison of any state. Between 1995 and 2003 the percentage of women inmates grew by more than 13 percent.

The Institute for Women's Policy Research is a nonprofit, nonpartisan group supported by foundation and government grants. In its most recent assessment of the overall condition of American women, it named Mississippi the worst state in the country. It was also named the worst state for women in 1998, 2000 and 2002. It ranked 49th in terms of women in elected office, and at the bottom of the list for health and well-being, including the incidence of diabetes and deaths from cancer and heart disease.

The institute ranked Mississippi worst in the nation for reproductive rights.

Protesters have vowed to shut down the state's sole remaining abortion clinic, which is in Jackson.

Sometimes you don't even have to state an opinion.

You just have to state the facts.

If the republicans are supposed to represent private power, and democrats are supposed to represent public power, such is not the case. For republicans in this day and age, representing private power means not protecting the individual citizens rights, but private corporations rights. The trend is so strong that it's corrupted public power, i.e. government regulation.