Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Is President Bush about to fuck the right wing?

Discussion in 'News' started by KaBar2, Jan 21, 2005.

1. KaBar2

KaBar2 Senior Member

I read a little bitty article in the back pages of the Houston Chronicle this morning that during the Senate confirmation hearings for Alberto Gonzales' designate, Mr. Gonzales said he SUPPORTS EXTENDING THE EXPIRED FEDERAL BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS.

He also told Senators he wants to reauthorize the Patriot Act this year, despite complaints that it is too intrusive.

I cursed for a solid ten minutes after reading that. You absolutely cannot trust a motherfucking politician, they will promise you ANYTHING to get elected, and as soon as they have the power, you get the back of their hand.

Go ahead, Republicans, fuck us over. Then say "Adios" to the White House, you sorry, backstabbing dicksuckers. Can the Republican collective memory possibly be so short? Do they not recall that we dropped Bush 41 like a hot skillet when he signed the bill banning importaion of foreign assault weapons the first time? Does NOBODY remember a wack job like Perot getting 17% of the Republican vote?

Stupid motherfucking Republicans best not forget who buttered their bread. We put 'em in, and we can damned sure put 'em OUT.

The three most frequent lies in the world:

"The check's in the mail."
    "Of course I want to settle down someday."
    "I won't come in your mouth, honey, I promise."

And we can add to those three---
    "I support the Second Amendment, lock, stock and barrel."

2. angelofdeath

angelofdeath Elite Member

constitution party or libertarians here i come. now if they only had a chance of winning.

3. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

:cry: :cry2:

oh no!!!!!!
    what will i do now?!?!?!

4. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

maybe you're the one that should have remembered the republicans track record.

49% of the rest of America did.

5. villain

villain Veteran Member

lol.... Don't fuck with Kabar's guns....
    I've been trying to tell you guys that they are not even republicans. I think it's safe to say that they are now complete corporatists/fascists.... so of course they would want gun control and the patriot act.

And I don't think voting in '08 is going to make a difference if the recount doesn't make a difference NOW. There is a precedent being set to make vote fraud an accepted norm. I think this "We need to reorganize the democratic party" talk is really a ruse to keep us believing that maybe the democrats need to fix the party rather than fix the damn voting system.

Oh, and Gonzales is scum.

6. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

"Stupid motherfucking Republicans best not forget who buttered their bread. We put 'em in, and we can damned sure put 'em OUT."

stop, cause you dont know what youre talking about...yes you were a constituency, but please, youre sounding off a little to much...you sound like the christian right and the dues that they think they are owed...

7. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

Gonzalez is going to make torture in schools regular practice for "bad kids".

8. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

9. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

^wow. picking up from that,
    read this for true *political jesus insanity.

10. dojafx

dojafx Member

i was watching on CNN or someshit senators interviewing this guy
    his evading questions skills were amazing!
    he'll fit in great!
    but seriously, i'd like some more guns now
    specifically a JLD PTR91 with retracable stock, flash hider, and bayonet mount!

11. angelofdeath

angelofdeath Elite Member

im not concerned with the real right wingers, its moderate republicans that are the trouble for the right. im still not convinced the republicans will pass any real gun control measure pass. its possible, but there will be a shit storm if so. the repubs will not piss off there base to go and ban guns. and as for the dems.... they are fucking hopeless. fuck them. they dont just need reform, they need a fucking clue. ron paul in 08.

12. dojafx

dojafx Member

on another gun related note - Kabar, do you have any experience building firearms, i've been looking into making a homebrew FAL but i'm not sure as i dont have access to a press or parkerizing setup
    holler.

13. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

The bullet or the ballot box?!?!?

Hell, they stole both Kabar...

14. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

I hate to say I told you so.

15. justaname

justaname Member

i will say it for you "I TOLD YOU SO!"