is love really blind?

DEE38

Okay, I want serious answers only (with the exception of sayings from Makros' pictures and the Jesus potato.)

But I was wondering if love's really blind.

Hmm, let me throw out a situation.

Say you meet this dude/chick... who's really cool, but is in a wheelchair. You both have lots in common, and would make the ideal significant other.....and you may even think him/her is even attractive... but....... homeboy/girls in a wheelchair.

Could you deal with that? It seems like most people would say no, but when I read the 11year old molesting post, someone said "it's only human nature to not fuck a handicap" (or something like that) ..and then i thought of wheelchairs.... and then i thought about how it is, and if they get love too.

I have a homeboy who got into an accident a couple years ago and now he's in a wheelchair........ and he's the biggest pimp ever. He goes to strip clubs weekly and all the hoes love him, and he gets so much ass it's amazing, but thats besides the point.

So.................... ??? what you think??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was the one with that comment and its true. thats why people like beautiful people, because of the primal instinct to produce beautiful offspring. also, many of the things we consider beautiful are really just considered that because its a sign they can produce beautiful offspring.

i guess it would be different if the person was handicapped due to an accident, in that case their genetics wouldnt be flawed. but still, lets be honest, theres an uncomfortable feeling people get with the thought of sex with a handicapped person.

i, myself would never date a handicapped person. call me narrow-minded or whatever but im being honest. i'll admit alot of it is for selfish reasons. i dont want to be pushing my date around everywhere, i dont want the stares from people, and the sex would be pathetic.

but i feel if i was married and she got in a car accident and couldnt walk, i'd stay with her. i dunno if that makes any sense but thats how i feel.

Guest willy.wonka

yes love is blind,stupid girl....

just kidding about the stupid girl tihing..:o

i have caught myself liking a fat girl,but i wont allow myself to full on love her...im am an ugly person for shit like that....:(

but it could be on the lines of me seeing beauty in every person and feeling attracted to it.

why does his handicap have to be the result of your (well whoever you are talking about) decision? it's not like he is mentally retarded and can't get into a relationship. he's only in a wheel chair and that doesnt mean that he should get deprived of some loving too. personally i would go out with him. i am not saying that to be the nice person here so everyone can go "awwwwwwww". i am saying that because personally i can look past the fact that he is in a wheelchair. him being in a wheelchair wont have me stop liking him. it's like finding a reason not to like him. does that make sense? i think that the person is looking wayyyy ahead of themselves. so what if this person is in a wheelchair. you get around it.

shit if he's the pimp, go for it. ;)

Devilush, sweetheart.. no no no...... i didnt mean that this was my real life situation, lol. i was just wondering because i read it in another post........ and i was curious.

and my homeboys too much of a pimp for me to even think about jocking anyway... he's such a slut, i swear. that right there is a turn off.

but shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, it aint like i go checking out the handicapped like some sick fetish or something, that would suck....... but if i met someone, and he was cool, then cool. i dont know how it would go though.. i think the most i'd do is like they guy.... going out, i dont think im ready for that kind of..... "responsibility" lol.

Guest NoamChomsky

Baka desu...Biotch!

Is "Gay" like the idiots version of aloha? It must mean like 100 different things,cause you call almost everyone on here gay.

alright, I haven't read the other replies but here is my shot...

If you just meet someone, you don't love them, so appearance is biased. You might not go for the sweetheart in the wheelchair. However, LOVE is blind, cause if you love someone and they become horribly disfigured it wouldn't change

Originally posted by DEE38

Devilush, sweetheart.. no no no...... i didnt mean that this was my real life situation, lol. i was just wondering because i read it in another post........ and i was curious.

oooooo hahaha. sorry about that!

noamchomsky...dont worry about the way "***g***" spells. he doesnt know how to spell. i called him out on that and he want on a rampage about it because he is only a rookie.

Originally posted by Devilush

oooooo hahaha. sorry about that!

noamchomsky...dont worry about the way "***g***" spells. he doesnt know how to spell. i called him out on that and he want on a rampage about it because he is only a rookie.

he want on a rampage?!?!?!? want? oh great senior member how could you of all people fuck up?! hahahahahahahhahaahhahaha god damn all of you.

Guest NoamChomsky

Hey ***G***

Youre from Texas?The only thing that comes from Texas is steers and queers.You dont much look like a steer to me boy!

Archived