Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

is love really blind?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DEE38, Mar 17, 2002.

1. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Okay, I want serious answers only (with the exception of sayings from Makros' pictures and the Jesus potato.)

But I was wondering if love's really blind.

Hmm, let me throw out a situation.

Say you meet this dude/chick... who's really cool, but is in a wheelchair. You both have lots in common, and would make the ideal significant other.....and you may even think him/her is even attractive... but....... homeboy/girls in a wheelchair.

Could you deal with that? It seems like most people would say no, but when I read the 11year old molesting post, someone said "it's only human nature to not fuck a handicap" (or something like that) ..and then i thought of wheelchairs.... and then i thought about how it is, and if they get love too.

I have a homeboy who got into an accident a couple years ago and now he's in a wheelchair........ and he's the biggest pimp ever. He goes to strip clubs weekly and all the hoes love him, and he gets so much ass it's amazing, but thats besides the point.

So.................... ??? what you think??

2. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

i was the one with that comment and its true. thats why people like beautiful people, because of the primal instinct to produce beautiful offspring. also, many of the things we consider beautiful are really just considered that because its a sign they can produce beautiful offspring.

i guess it would be different if the person was handicapped due to an accident, in that case their genetics wouldnt be flawed. but still, lets be honest, theres an uncomfortable feeling people get with the thought of sex with a handicapped person.

i, myself would never date a handicapped person. call me narrow-minded or whatever but im being honest. i'll admit alot of it is for selfish reasons. i dont want to be pushing my date around everywhere, i dont want the stares from people, and the sex would be pathetic.
    but i feel if i was married and she got in a car accident and couldnt walk, i'd stay with her. i dunno if that makes any sense but thats how i feel.

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

love is blind, trust me i know.

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

yes love is blind,stupid girl....

just kidding about the stupid girl tihing..:eek:

i have caught myself liking a fat girl,but i wont allow myself to full on love her...im am an ugly person for shit like that....:(
    but it could be on the lines of me seeing beauty in every person and feeling attracted to it.

5. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

i think i'm going to go upstairs now and aim a firearm at my temple..anyone want my ps2?

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

you got GTA3?

7. http://www.glenlachart.co.uk/TheStar/Issue2/images/potato.gif'>

He responds: "Yo, bring that nigga over and I'll have his ass doing triple long jumps like Carl Lewis."

But Jesus Potato, Carl Lewis doesn't do the triple long jump, only the plain long jump. And he's gay.

"Fuck you nigga."

8. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i do i do

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

some boys like making out with inanamite objects:
    http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/6710.jpg'>
    "ey, what can i say!?"

10. kodak

kodak Member

let me set the record straight. i thought the cop was a prostitute.

11. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

Re: you got GTA3?

yeah but i havent beat it yet..im in the suburbs on there..i like to shoot shit up without doing missions, like a dream or someshit.

12. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

why does his handicap have to be the result of your (well whoever you are talking about) decision? it's not like he is mentally retarded and can't get into a relationship. he's only in a wheel chair and that doesnt mean that he should get deprived of some loving too. personally i would go out with him. i am not saying that to be the nice person here so everyone can go "awwwwwwww". i am saying that because personally i can look past the fact that he is in a wheelchair. him being in a wheelchair wont have me stop liking him. it's like finding a reason not to like him. does that make sense? i think that the person is looking wayyyy ahead of themselves. so what if this person is in a wheelchair. you get around it.

shit if he's the pimp, go for it. ;)

13. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i dont exactly understand what that means by love is blind...but there have been some chicks that i have jocked that i refused to persue becuase i was afriad i would getting teased by my friends

14. *Police Chief Wiggum*

*Police Chief Wiggum* New Jack

this is gay. use common sense, bitch

15. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

damn ****G***

you are a fuckin asshole