is kirk hammet gay?

seeking

ive always sort of wondered it, but im watching him on headbangers ball right now, and dude is seeming rrreeeeaallll gay.

to be honest, i would think it was cool if he was. it would make me like him more for some reason.

the rest of metallica would be fucking douche bags, but he'd be cooler.

vinyl junkie, you like in the bay...ever seen him giving dudes hand jobs?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

ive always sort of wondered it, but im watching him on headbangers ball right now, and dude is seeming rrreeeeaallll gay.

to be honest, i would think it was cool if he was. it would make me like him more for some reason.

the rest of metallica would be fucking douche bags, but he'd be cooler.

vinyl junkie, you like in the bay...ever seen him giving dudes hand jobs?

http://www.powiat.mielec.pl/krasnolud/pic40b.jpg'>

no, i have never seen seen kirk hammet give out handjobs...

however, lars did come into my bar once... i bought him a shirely temple... when the bartender gave it to him and told him who bought it, he gave me the finger and left...

i must say it was pretty awesome...

i also must say that homeboy is really fuckin short...

like, goofy fuckin short...

well when he's on a barstool you can't really tell...

but when you always sit on a barstool right near the door, and he has to walk by you, giving you a really dirty look, while trying to get out the door, and he only comes up to about the middle of your chest, it's pretty apparent that dude is really god damn short...

and back to the subjext at hand, a friedn of a friend used to house sit kirk hammet's house in SF, and there was nothing outwardly gay about his house at the parties we has there, but then again, those gay dudes can be pretty crafty...

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by DripOfAWish

thought he was gay until one of my friends almost got in a fight with kirk just for checking out his wife. the new verdict is that he's bi.

if i'm not mistaken his wife's a ballet dancer or something of the sort..

maybe the inherent pink gayness of ballet has rubbed off...

in highschool our marketing teacher was FLAMINGLY gay. problem was...he was straight. he had a wife and kids. it never made any sense. if you just saw him, you'd swear dude was gay...you'd bet your life on it. but then when the cards were flipped, you'd die. i always found that amusing.

kirk is just so soft spoken, and so effeminate...dude almost even has there stereotypical gay 'lisp'.

lars is not gay, he's just a dick cheese. theres no way he's gay. i wouldnt doubt that he likes to have girls fuck him with a strap on, while they pee on him and shit though. that seems right up his alley.

Archived