is it true that pi rats is an all homosexual graffiti crew?

allcitydawg

I just moved down to seattle from van city baby and I heard about an all homosexual graffiti crew in seattle named pi rats. This one bearded white-homosexuallooking guy passed by my work the other day and started macking to me and telling me that he wrote graffiti and was in a crew called pi rats. I had already seen their pi symbols around the city in gay colors, but I wasn't sure if they were a homosexual graffiti crew. If anyone else nows more about this you could see me at Ron and Jerry's on Broadway, I work there weekdays from 2-6pm.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

hahahahahahahahahahaha

thats fucking GAY!

2 TO 6 PM? I 'LL BE SURE TO LET MY LOCAL GRAFITTI TASK FORCE KNOW WHERE AND WHEN YOU WORK...

hahahaha,,,what crew you from?!

im a pi-rat! whuahahahahhhahahahahahah

Guest willy.wonka

what happened to handjob?!

from the planet ass........? he said they where from seattle to canada..

hand job.planet ass.???? hmmmmmmmmmmm

he also wanted to meet you...hmmmmmmmmmmm

whats going on here? hmmmmmmmmmm

a gay writing crew sounds silly to me..

Guest goodbye

i'm not going to try to tell you that i'm different from all the rest. i've been subject to the same de-structure of desire and i've felt the same effects; i'm a hetero-sexual tragedy. and potential rapists all are we. but don't tell me this is natural. this is nurturing. and there's a difference between sexism and sexuality. i had different desires prior to my role-remodelling. and at six years of age you don't challenge their claims. you become the same. (or withdraw from the game and hang your head in shame). i think that's exactly what i did. i tried to sever the connections between me and them. i fought against their further attempts to convince a kid that birthright can bestow the power to yield the subordination of women and do you know what patricentricity means? i found out just a couple of days/months/years/minutes ago. it means male values uber alles and hey! whaddaya know... sex has been distorted and vilified. i'm scared of my attraction to body types. if everything desired is objectified then maybe eroticism needs to be redefined. and i refuse to be a "man"

-propagandhi

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by regulator

earsnot is a homosexual???? i just lost all respect i had for him....sorry...i hate gay men and ugly fat gay women

You're a fucking idiot. You can kiss my fucking ass. How are people as ignorant as you not dead yet?? People are people, you hillbilly fuck...

Guest Handjob

Re: what happened to handjob?!

Originally posted by willy.wonka

from the planet ass........? he said they where from seattle to canada..

hand job.planet ass.???? hmmmmmmmmmmm

he also wanted to meet you...hmmmmmmmmmmm

whats going on here? hmmmmmmmmmm

a gay writing crew sounds silly to me..

whaaaaaaa? Dude I've banged more girls than you'll ever meet, fucker.

I've got nothing to do with the Pi-Rats, I've never heard of them.

If you're gonna try and make fun of me, don't try and make me sound gay. I'm pretty secure with being straight, dude, and have no problems with gay people...

Fucking little kids man, grow up...:rolleyes:

Re: Re: what happened to handjob?!

Originally posted by Handjob

whaaaaaaa? Dude I've banged more girls than you'll ever meet, fucker.

I've got nothing to do with the Pi-Rats, I've never heard of them.

If you're gonna try and make fun of me, don't try and make me sound gay. I'm pretty secure with being straight, dude, and have no problems with gay people...

Fucking little kids man, grow up...:rolleyes:

Once again I second this man...... Boring "The Internet Kid Puncher"

I found out that nick casalini, stink man and official spokeperson for pi rats (he is deffinately not a writer), is really gay. I thought he was banging thadeus but it turns out that thadeus is with a proffesional woman (with a penus) wrestler. He (nick the smelliest man alive) was recently seen at a gay club that i bartend for with an-ultra flaming man on rollerblades.

Originally posted by allcitydawg

...recently seen at a gay club that i bartend for...

So I don't get it... you're trying to get a date with a guy who doesn't write by coming on the 12's? Instead of just offering to blow him the next time you mix him a drink?

Guest willy.wonka

i dont care but,,,,,

i know this had to go around the "gay community" but.when being "gay" started to become a FAD,,,,,were you guys happy?

i talked to a lot of guys who say deep down inside they dont want to be gay,that they just found themselves in it,,,,and have started to think of sexual things of little children.....that being gay

'wasnt cutting it anymore"....

in any way its wrong...a dick does not belong in some other "dick's" ass..

Originally posted by graf-freely!

IVE PAINTED IN PINK BEFORE. BUT IM NOT GAY

im a big fan of purples myself....a real big fan of purples;)

does that make you rednecks uncomfortable???

honestly though, i would venture to say any crew that focused on the fact that they were gay and also wrote graff is just about as worthless as these closet homosexuals posting all over this thread....

Guest ctrl+alt+del

why the fuck do you care so much about a gay crew, you planning on joining or something? what is with 12oz and gay writers this week? ive seen those PI symbols around when im in seatlle, especially on Capitol Hill. Seen etched windows with just the pi symbol, pretty lame ass idea in my opinion though. sounds like something a fraternity would do. when i look at someones piece,tag,throw whatever, i cant tell what gender or sexuality or race they are. i think its bullshit to say that graff breaks barriers of race though. i could care less what you are, if your nice to me ill be nice back. why do people gotta be such shit heads to each other?

Archived