is it too late to let mexico have texas??

mental invalid

i was just wondering of the constitutionality of the whole thing....

is it possible??

i mean does it even have a dollar value anymore???

id take some ranchos de lluevos for it, or maybe a king size burrito???

okay lets start the bidding....

do i hear one dollar????

anyone? anyone?

ps....the cause of this rant is three fold:

1.death penalty and im just waiting for the state to have a similar sign to mcdonalds.....300 served and counting

2.bush

3.the absolute inane defense the state of texas made to the supreme court yesterday regarding gay rights....

dont mess with texas? mess with it? fuck it, you can have it....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that cluepon is the fucking shit.....however its meant at me, then kindly eat it makros....maybe makros is a gun toting cowboy hat wearing big buckle six shooting texan.....hmmmmm

if tease if from TX that seals the deal......

do i hear TX for one dollar and a burrtio???

Okay.... admittedly the only part of TX I'm really all that familiar with is El Paso, but that area has a certain ugly charm, good people, and it's so Mexican-ized it basically IS part of Mexico. El Paso is ugly but it'll always be a special place to me. Texas may be big, but I do know a lot of the rest of the state isn't all that different. I believe about a third of the state's population is of Mexican descent. By hating on "Texas" because of its politicians, and in so doing, hating on its residents....you are hating on a lot of good people, often culturally integrated Anglos, Mexicans and Mexican-Americans. What gives?

hahaha........browner thats one of the best posts!!

mr. lonely, youll excuse me man....this for all pratical purposes is a no good ignorant tirade from some north east liberal with his nose in the air...i can admit that....i have just had it with em......for reasons im sure are unwarranted....

im sure there are some good parts, perhaps austin...i mean at the drive in came outta texas right???

but really this is just a way for all of us to pick on some one....

cool states in the back of the bus......

haha Mental at least you've got a sense of humor about it. northeast liberal. hah. I was kinda expecting you to go on some indignant tirade about the evils of texas. Yeah, At The Drive-in is actually from El Paso. Hmm. and the Geto Boys and Scarface are from Houston, too. And Lone Star beer isn't so bad either.

My state is so uncool I think it IS cool. well, my city at least. I think any city ought to be automatically elligible for "cool" status if more than a third of its population is brown.

I don't live in Texas by the way

oh no this is quite serious mr. heart....actually i have the vicente fox on the phone right now:

"listen mustachio, i want a burrito and a case of your finest tequila and those little umbrellas for margharittas, and you can have the state....yes thats right, the whole fucking thing...look lets just forget the alamo, water uner the bridge amigo....this a basement sale, but there is one key condition, youve gotta take bush too...hello? hello? mr fox??...shit, musta hung up on me...."

and lonely i think i have an idea of where your from...or maybe i dont, but if its where i think, then you sir can join us in the back of the bus....haha

seriously though if ya wanna know what pushed me over the edge:

http://www.cnn.com/2002/LAW/12/02/scotus.sodomy/

and no im hetro, thank you very much....im just an ignorantphobe

hahaha.....that browner post still kills me....its just so dead panned on its delivery....and yet oh so true

Ok Mental Invalid, I thought you were cool and all with your cute horoscopes and all being posted rather consistently. What do you know about Texas, besides what you saw on TV? I've lived here my whole life, in San Antonio, Dallas, and Austin. I know more about this culture firsthand than you can throw some offensive statements from across the states at. I always find it funny how many people talks shit about Texas and Texans from the safety of their home. I doubt you would think any of that stuff if you actually had something to base your comments on. If you don't know about something, don't speak on it.

Guest TEARZ
Originally posted by mental invalid

then heres a horoscope for ya dood:

the current state you live in sucks, move.......

i

haha my nerd brethren are lighting up this thread with booger-eater one liners, i love it!!!

yeah, texas is out like gout.

Originally posted by mental invalid

the whole irony of this.....is that i have to fucking go to TX for the 4th to visit the girls parents.....

no they actually from chi-town......

yem???

where exactly in texas you headin' partner? and have you been thur before? because i know lots of places in tx that is nice......yep

Archived