Is it that "Create Your Own Moniker Name" thread?

Hank Parker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im a loud motherfucker. deal with it. if you gotta problem tell me or call the fucking police. im no stranger to cops at the door. i hope they knock right?

anyway...im about out....and i see a neighbor with her boyfriend last night....now all i did to these mother fuckers was put a sock on they door handle...maybe it was my bad. big deal. a clean sock on your doorhandle is no dig deal. anyway....i seen em was like "dont trip im moving out".....this fool smirks walks past and when im almost in my door and hes out the door of the building he says "shutup"....

so im like...whatever.. i meant no disrespect.

then my girl wakes up and is like....someone threw up on our door. someone threw curry and tacked moldy food to my brand new door and it got all over my doorstep which is my buildings brandnew carpet that still smelled good.

im cool with everyone else on the floor. little 18 19 yearolds that do not work for their rent and attend a community college seem like just the suspect.

their door was pounded on at 5:55 or so.

Archived