is it possible to check if you have a warrant?

imported_dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kettiecat

If you do have a warrant wouldn't it be in your best interest just to go down and check it out instead of running from something that is not going away?

nope not always.

I went 3 months before I even knew one was out and then hid from it for a couple of months while I got the shit sorted out.

That's why I think it would be worth creating a false ID.

Not a 'fake ID' but a real person 'on the books' so you can get in all types

of trouble with one name and then just toss all the ID and paperwork

into an acid bath after you've pulled out a nice half million dollar loan.

I think I may have one too, but I'm not sure. I was supposed to pay a fine and schedule classes for underage drinking but I never did. I re-scheduled the hearing because we couldnt make it, but my boy was there at the same time as mine was and he said they did it without me there. So I think they fucked up anyway. This summer it will be 2 years since I got arrested for that and they havn't said shit yet. So fuck it.

Originally posted by GucciCondom

I think I may have one too, but I'm not sure. I was supposed to pay a fine and schedule classes for underage drinking but I never did. I re-scheduled the hearing because we couldnt make it, but my boy was there at the same time as mine was and he said they did it without me there. So I think they fucked up anyway. This summer it will be 2 years since I got arrested for that and they havn't said shit yet. So fuck it.

did you ever lose your license?

Originally posted by GucciCondom

yeah it was suspended for 3 months..but I hadn't even gotten my permit yet when this happened. So I turned 16, sent the DMV a letter then they sent one back saying I was free to get my permit after 3 months.

when i got my underage, i lost my license, payed a fine, and that was that. no classes though. you may have to still pay off that fine... (probably like $300)

Originally posted by Kilo7-

That's why I think it would be worth creating a false ID.

Not a 'fake ID' but a real person 'on the books' so you can get in all types

of trouble with one name and then just toss all the ID and paperwork

into an acid bath after you've pulled out a nice half million dollar loan.

yea, i have always thought about how super-elite gangsta that would be, have one photo of you with a wig and shit and the ohter without...supa fly

the warrant isnt for anything cool. i was supposed to go to court because i didnt pay my fines, and didnt show up. however, i stopped by the court house the morning of my appearance and told them i wouldnt show up. the lady i talked to wasnt too sure if telling her did any good. she gave me a # and i never called it. im going to purchase a handgun and dont want to police comin to get me @ the store.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by KING BLING

GOOGLED IT

pay the money, post the results

"This search engine allows you to view and print criminal history record information from South Carolina only"

what state do you live in where you dont have to get a permit from the police to buy a handgun? out here, you gotta go to the station, fill out the forms, they run a background check then give you a permit that you have to use within like 10 days, or it becomes void.

if that's all you're worried about, i highly doubt a gun store owner is going to call the cops to come swoop you for a bench warrant.

but, as i said, post them thangs and i'll get you your answers.

Archived