Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

is it possible to check if you have a warrant?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_dowmagik, Feb 23, 2004.

1. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

i am pretty sure i have a warrant out in a diff county, but am not positive. is there anyway (without getting stuffed n cuffed) to check?

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

email me your full name and pics of your girl in various stages of undressing, and i'll hook you up.

seeks/not kidding

3. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

got any 5-0 friends?

4. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

If you do have a warrant wouldn't it be in your best interest just to go down and check it out instead of running from something that is not going away?

5. You can always check in the bottom drawer, or under the bed.

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

7. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

mind tellin us what you may have a warrent for?

8. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

nope not always.
    I went 3 months before I even knew one was out and then hid from it for a couple of months while I got the shit sorted out.

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

That's why I think it would be worth creating a false ID.
    Not a 'fake ID' but a real person 'on the books' so you can get in all types
    of trouble with one name and then just toss all the ID and paperwork
    into an acid bath after you've pulled out a nice half million dollar loan.

10. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

I think I may have one too, but I'm not sure. I was supposed to pay a fine and schedule classes for underage drinking but I never did. I re-scheduled the hearing because we couldnt make it, but my boy was there at the same time as mine was and he said they did it without me there. So I think they fucked up anyway. This summer it will be 2 years since I got arrested for that and they havn't said shit yet. So fuck it.

11. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

i guess your clean;)

12. SenorSeven

SenorSeven Elite Member

yes- call the courthouse in the county you expect it to be in.

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

quit blowin my spot bitch, i'm trying to see titties!

seeks/ ;)

14. amish son

amish son Senior Member

did you ever lose your license?

15. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

yeah it was suspended for 3 months..but I hadn't even gotten my permit yet when this happened. So I turned 16, sent the DMV a letter then they sent one back saying I was free to get my permit after 3 months.